other

Hilary Duff Shares Her Thoughts On Lizzie Mcguire

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

Pop Music

heartbroken :cryga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Scathach

I don’t understand why anyone over 13 would subscribe to this service. It’s pretty clear their original shows will be incredibly vanilla and conservative. 

Teal Ambition

This is so sad :cryga:

literally the only reason I subscribed. 

She's basically saying the show is a no go unless it moves to Hulu it seems :noparty: I guess Disney wont budge on this 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Pop Music
5 minutes ago, Scathach said:

I don’t understand why anyone over 13 would subscribe to this service. It’s pretty clear their original shows will be incredibly vanilla and conservative. 

I'm 19 and it's my most used streaming service :saladga:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

ltlmnstr
4 minutes ago, Scathach said:

It’s mostly nostalgia

And, me personally, am tired of torrenting my childhood. It’s grainy and  the watching isn’t enjoyable

And as adults, we get to see what our parents mean that they were bad movies. (Zenon my god wtf)

I only subscribed for two months and that was enough for me. 

Scathach
3 minutes ago, ltlmnstr said:

It’s mostly nostalgia

And, me personally, am tired of torrenting my childhood. It’s grainy and  the watching isn’t enjoyable

And as adults, we get to see what our parents mean that they were bad movies. (Zenon my god wtf)

I only subscribed for two months and that was enough for me. 

Yes the nostalgia is what’s giving them subscribers at the moment. But to keep them after a few months of revisiting the library they need good original shows. But now with this, love victor and high fidelity it’s clear anything being a little outside the box won’t be allowed. It more and more looks like Disney channel on streaming. I guess marvel stans will gladly subscribe but besides them...

TylerMedeiros

They either need to let the show remain as the creator and Duff intended it to be..or to release the show to Hulu. Especially after she has shared this - it’d be stupid to not allow the original version to continue production and would be a bad move. She’s not gonna do the show as a PG Hallmark channel version. Lizzie is grown up. I’m sure Duff doesn’t want it to be crude or explicit - but keeping a children’s show/young adolescent show and bringing it back while the main character is 30 and keeping it as PG - it’s bogus. No one would watch it because no one will be able to identify with it. 

I said what I said, boo

YEET

lavenderblondee

I doubt they were going for some extreme mature situations, Disney couldn't even handle a smidge of PG-13??? I would of thought the show would be PG with some hints of PG-13. I'm not expecting the show to be like Younger in any way, but I'm sure there needs to be SOME type of adult themes. I'm crushed though, I was so looking forward to this and I can only hope they get enough fan backlash to send it to Hulu OR Disney accepts it. I even started rewatching Lizzie when D+ first came out and I still love it :selena:

Archived