• Last Reply
44 minutes ago, DavidLuis198 said:

7 dollars of shipping to Brazil, but should've bought it :(

Hopping for a restock...

Why is it cheaper to ship to Brazil than it is to Canada? :wtfga:

DavidLuis198
45 minutes ago, lodylody said:

$22 to the UK :cryga: 

Wanted to get the collection of all 3, but I'm not going to pay $22 shipping to get the other two and then have to pay a further $22 shipping for the CD single if it restocks. And I fear if the CDs restock, by that point one of the other two items will have sold out.

Devastated. Is there any way to reach the fools at UMG? :rip: 

EDIT: I've emailed them using 3 different email addresses of theirs that I've found, and DMd them on their Support Twitter. Hopefully they'll get back to me on one of those avenues.

I really don't understand how they can charge so much for a delivery on the UK. Like, we have terrible and expensive internacional delivery here it baffles me that it could be worst in a place like the UK

I don't know how to write in english

M i K E Y

As a collector, I am so sad that it’s already gone :( I just hope they’ll restock it or something because it would be dumb as hell if they wouldn’t. They would lose so many sales and money if they won’t press more. 

MonsterJay
2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

it's also the first song to become sold out on itunes :giveup:

First to go #1 on paypal :giveup:

lodylody

Bought the cassette & picture disc with untracked delivery :noparty:  that's the only way I'll be able to afford the CD too, if it restocks. I couldn't risk the others selling out too though :cryga: ffs this merch rollout is ridiculous

spicemuncher

With someone of Gaga’s caliber, I am assuming they produced 5,000 copies of this and put that as the max amount on the shop.

Someone should DM Bobby to add more and order a second batch. 6 weeks is plenty to print and produce CDs.

spicemuncher

Try to add 1500 copies of the items to your cart, and you get the error “you can only add X of this to your cart” - meaning the amount of stock remaining!

Only 1309 cassettes remaining!

Only 282 vinyls remaining!

spicemuncher
7 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Try to add 1500 copies of the items to your cart, and you get the error “you can only add X of this to your cart” - meaning the amount of stock remaining!

Only 1309 cassettes remaining!

Only 282 vinyls remaining!

They added more stock. Both of these are now at 9,999 copies remaining!

Archived