đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Stupid Love CD officially SOLD OUT

NewYorkCity

Featured Posts

danbekim

I bought every Stupid Love related stuff on the website literally like 45 minutes after it was added and it shipd on June 19, anyone else has a very long shipping time? :triggered:

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, Juanjo said:

I’m able to buy, but shipping is 6 weeks for the CD single and 12 weeks for the cassette. Was this the same from the get-go, or are these restock (backorder) dates? 

I'm assuming that's cuz they want to know how many they'll have to have made so they won't have shortages and won't be left with thousands no one's bought

danbekim

btw it has been restocked since yesterday

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

Gagalvaro
9 minutes ago, danbekim said:

I bought every Stupid Love related stuff on the website literally like 45 minutes after it was added and it shipd on June 19, anyone else has a very long shipping time? :triggered:

Same date for me :( 

www.twitter.com/AFerreroEscriva

Juanlittlem
21 minutes ago, danbekim said:

11 minutes ago, Gagalvaro said:

Same date for me :( 

If you ordered the three things you'll see it says "it'll be sent when every item is ready" since it takes 6 weeks to ship the CD, 12 to ship the cassette and 14 the picture disc, you have to wait 14 weeks to get everything.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

RodeckDanny

i was gonna buy it but the post to England was 7 dollars more hahah

Listen to my debut pop single 'Want You Bad'! (link on Insta)

Delaney Elias

excited lady gaga GIF                                                                                                               By the time I was on her website, I saw that they were sold out (not even in a full 24 hours, in true Gaga style). They have obviously restocked since, but let's try getting all of the Stupid Love stuff (CDs, cassettes, vinyls, keychains, sticker packs, totes) sold out again in preparation for Chromatica. Also, let's not forget to do our best to completely  sell out the album as well! I mean, Mother Monster deserves it!

Delaney

Delaney Elias

GUYS what if she pulls a The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Edition with Chromatica!!!!!! I would buy it in a heartbeat (not that I'm not going to buy the album no matter what, because I am)!!!!!!!!

Delaney

misunderstood
14 hours ago, Delaney Elias said:

GUYS what if she pulls a The Fame Monster Super Deluxe Edition with Chromatica!!!!!! I would buy it in a heartbeat (not that I'm not going to buy the album no matter what, because I am)!!!!!!!!

One of my favorite Gaga items I would totally buy one

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Archived