💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL promo strategy!!. IMPORTANT!

Xardas

Featured Posts

radioactive
5 minutes ago, Mig Enigma said:

Don't forget to create your own playlist with Stupid Love, then another track, then SL again... Or your streams won't be counted guys.

5 minutes ago, Gohan said:

Streaming with "zero" volume will not count tho, keep that in mind! Always a little bit of sound :enigma:

☝️☝️☝️ very important!!! 

also if you purchased it on itunes delete it from your library and then create the playlist (you can add it later the purchase won’t be a waste)

also, lets bring back the scams!! like we did with soccer moms, ASIBucks, Applause BJ, i’ve already made a tiktok video using fkanico’s recent starbucks scam and it reached 15k views of people streaming the song start to finish with their volume up thinking they’d get a free h&m gift card! I KNOW IM EXTRA IDC THIS IS OUR CULTURE AS LMS LETS GO new york pumkin GIF

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AdmistTheLight

Stream the song on your computer, laptop, phone.

Create a playlist alternates between SL and ASIB dialogues for under 1-minute delay between streams.

Borrow your mom, dad, spouses, stupid lovers, sugar daddies their headphones to plug in so you don't get annoyed.

XOXO,

Overly obsessed stan

campy lady gaga GIF

Liberaté mi amor

8 minutes ago, AdmistTheLight said:

Stream the song on your computer, laptop, phone.

Create a playlist alternates between SL and ASIB dialogues for under 1-minute delay between streams.

Borrow your mom, dad, spouses, stupid lovers, sugar daddies their headphones to plug in so you don't get annoyed.

XOXO,

Overly obsessed stan

campy lady gaga GIF

Yass! Make the most use of those 24h! Ppl will love it bc it's catchy, we just need to promote it!

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Does anyone know how it works on youtube? If I play the music video three times in a row it still counts as 1 view? Do I have to refresh the page?

4 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Does anyone know how it works on youtube? If I play the music video three times in a row it still counts as 1 view? Do I have to refresh the page?

Idk, but maybe refreshing is the safest way

IG: @bartoszprazuch

Moonlight on Water

on my spotify playist, i have Stupid Love, Don't Start Now, and Physical

i had to add Physical because i was listening to the Physical leak and the Stupid Love leak at 5am every morning and i think it's a little friend at a tea party c;

she/her

radioactive
Just now, Cookies said:

on my spotify playist, i have Stupid Love, Don't Start Now, and Physical

i had to add Physical because i was listening to the Physical leak and the Stupid Love leak at 5am every morning and i think it's a little friend at a tea party c;

it’s better to add songs that aren’t a threat to the charts imo

i added grimes and allie x’s recent albums, they’re not mainstream at all and deserve some streams so why not lol

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, radioactive said:

it’s better to add songs that aren’t a threat to the charts imo

i added grimes and allie x’s recent albums, they’re not mainstream at all and deserve some streams so why not lol

yeahhh i guessss

she/her

3 hours ago, Xardas said:

My dears! Please read it!

If you get tired of streaming SL EVERYWHERE u can, just turn the volume down alnd listen it in background while listening toi sth else. Make this top 5 happen! 

Lots of love! 

EDIT:

My best tip? Leave a playlist running overnight. In my case, I got a MacBook, an iPad and my iPhone. I leave them all running on separate streaming services, and rotate each night. Simple. Doesn't take long to set up a playlist and leave them running :)

one view to grimes and then five to gaga haha

Moonlight on Water

can i include short songs like the ASIB dialogues and would it still count?

stupid question, ik

she/her

thedirtymonster
4 hours ago, Xardas said:

My dears! Please read it!

If you get tired of streaming SL EVERYWHERE u can, just turn the volume down alnd listen it in background while listening toi sth else. Make this top 5 happen! 

Lots of love! 

EDIT:

The playlist mentioned includes some of Gaga's longer songs which means there will be less Stupid Love streams in more time. I made one that can maximize the Stupid Love streams by minimizing the time of the fillers (no songs over 4:00 for fillers). Click play and get. those. streams!

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/68g4ZH3Nf3H15cZljSxHdT?si=IwLiyARCSoSaE09Au2zDSw

gagaxsebert
4 minutes ago, Cookies said:

can i include short songs like the ASIB dialogues and would it still count?

stupid question, ik

That’s what I just did my playlist goes 

SL 

Parking Lot 

SL

PL

SL

PL

SL

PL

SL

PL