đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Stupid Love Reaction Video

Antoni

Featured Posts

Hey hey! I made a whole like two hour event for myself tonight (four hours if you count the time it took to edit the video) to give the new video the attention it deserves! Hope you like it.

Preview:

P.S. I didn't touch on it enough, but I agree the video makes it feel like the song (or at least the MV) is directed at the fanbase. She just wants our love. We have to stop fighting.

Full video:

My name isn't Timmers

Leblanc

I already added it to my watch later playlist with all the other reactions videos :vegas:

It's gunna take me a while but I'll be damned if I don't go through them all :enigma:

I always let the good ones go

1 minute ago, LeBlanc said:

I already added it to my watch later playlist with all the other reactions videos :vegas:

It's gunna take me a while but I'll be damned if I don't go through them all :enigma:

Thanks! There's so many already! I've been searching Twitter for reactions and sharing a bunch of them to one of my anon Gaga fan accounts.

My name isn't Timmers

Leblanc
16 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Thanks! There's so many already! I've been searching Twitter for reactions and sharing a bunch of them to one of my anon Gaga fan accounts.

There is tonnes and I expect a bunch more still yet to come, reaction vids are the best :tony:

1 hour ago, LeBlanc said:

There is tonnes and I expect a bunch more still yet to come, reaction vids are the best :tony:

If you make a playlist of just the reaction videos, I would love a link!

My name isn't Timmers

Leblanc
5 hours ago, Timmers said:

If you make a playlist of just the reaction videos, I would love a link!

Ahhhh I've never done that before, I just search it and sort by upload date and it kinda already lists them doing that, and then I add to watch later 

About to watch some more and I will try watch yours too and let you know what I think :hug:

Glamourpuss

I loved watching that. I was so in sync with you. When you said your inner child was coming out I totally got that and when you said 'I have faith in you girl' I was like 'yaaas, me too!'

I love seeing other fans who feel the same things that I feel. Sometimes I think I'm obsessed but people like you get what it's like to be a fan like me. :pawsup:

I haven't stopped bopping to the song since yesterday. 

c18af6ffe046f49bf7b5ffef77d9a52a0f2ebd9c

Archived