💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Keep this in mind

MercifulAir

Featured Posts

MercifulAir

Even though I’m sure you all know this, we’re getting a brand new music video to a BRAND NEW ERA! This will be the last time we experience this Era for the first time. Rejoice and soak it all in. I still remember how I felt about each single release for the past eras (Perfect Illusion, Applause, Born This Way, Bad Romance.) I just can’t wait to experience this era. I’m beyond elated for this. Happy LG6, Monsters! Freakoutfreakoutfreakout!!! giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d6d94703c200139d1d

This is my first era I'm gonna follow with ALL the way through! I'm SO excited! I can finally say I've been through a whole era :firega:

Poissonche

Doing my little ritual of listening her lead singles up until release... it's going to be messy when she's at album 24

Lemon Pie
3 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

This is my first era I'm gonna follow with ALL the way through! I'm SO excited! I can finally say I've been through a whole era :firega:

me too! :firega:

𝖎 𝖜𝖆𝖓𝖙 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖕𝖎𝖉 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊

2School4Cool
4 minutes ago, Poissonche said:

Doing my little ritual of listening her lead singles up until release... it's going to be messy when she's at album 24

I read your post now I’m doing the same, once I’m through with them all it should be time for Stupid Love :sara:

See The Best In Everyone

Mister G
16 minutes ago, Aaron Mearns said:

Even though I’m sure you all know this, we’re getting a brand new music video to a BRAND NEW ERA! This will be the last time we experience this Era for the first time. Rejoice and soak it all in. I still remember how I felt about each single release for the past eras (Perfect Illusion, Applause, Born This Way, Bad Romance.) I just can’t wait to experience this era. I’m beyond elated for this. Happy LG6, Monsters! Freakoutfreakoutfreakout!!! giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29d6d94703c200139d1d

We’re embarking on a new journey together into the next chapter of the story that is Lady Gaga. Let’s do this :firega:

Grigio Guy

I haven’t been this excited for a single ever. Being in such an amazing place in my life has allowed me to find nothing but pure excitement for a song!

Religion is a product to sell.

Archived