💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Social Media and SL

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark

Shouting into the void....

1) If you dislike the video, please don't rant on twitter about it. Buzzfeed will literally write articles based on a handful of bad tweets, and it can create bad buzz for Gaga. Rant about it on here if need be.

2) For your own sake, don't claim Gaga is saving music on twitter...put in "pop" music. Several stans got driven off twitter because they said Dua was saving music, and people made them go viral and called them racist because they thought they were trashing hip hop and rap. As someone who is sensitive to the low key racism that white folks often have about hip hop and rap, even I thought it was a crazy reach...but it absolutely happened.

3) It looks like Power Rangers meets Alien. Don't try and create some deep political thing out of it—I've already seen multiple people somehow creating the theory  that Gaga is saying "love is all we need to heal politics" and that it makes her "out of touch."  Plz stop with that sh*t...even if it is what Gaga is going for (and I HIGHLY doubt it off the teaser and the lyrics) don't spread it and get Gaga dragged....

4) Plz don't be racist...also, don't compare it to Wakanda ....not only is that wrong, y'all are going to get yourselves and Gaga dragged by proxy.

5) Don't start Stan Wars/trash other artists/etc......we want other stans to stream the song and not irrationally not stream it because they get mad at some dumb twitter comment.

Pop Music

Basically be a sensible queen :huntyga:

Spoiler

thank you for this bout of tips and positivity

always helpful  

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Venus Rose

Great tips! My little Kaitlyn isn't allowed to have social media, because I don't want her drifting from God, so I am not worried. I can't wait to watch!

xx Sharon

LilyLark
5 minutes ago, BTW The Best Album said:

I won't remember so many rules

Sis I can't help it....I'm a grad student and I'm used to creating/following so many rules it has become second nature.

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Great tips! My little Kaitlyn isn't allowed to have social media, because I don't want her drifting from God, so I am not worried. I can't wait to watch!

xx Sharon

Good for you. Remember, the devil dances through your finger tips when you type on the world wide web!!!!

LilyLark
6 minutes ago, Floppy said:

:messga:WAIT...

Are people comparing it to Wakanda? GIRL...

Yes...so f*cking cringey.

1 minute ago, LilyLark said:

Yes...so f*cking cringey.

Why are people so ignorant i-:messga:

This is why I don't claim stan culture publicly.:nails:

LilyLark
7 minutes ago, BTW The Best Album said:

I won't remember so many rules

Ms. LilyLark says at the very least remember 1 and 4....I'll grade on a scale and give you a C if you remember those two :) Let's not have another PI mess where messy stans created bad buzz for her.

Archived