Davian

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, BlackCrown said:

They have a larger version of the promo picture :air:

Give it to us :messga:

This. I WANT IT NOW

BradleyCooper
2 minutes ago, spicemuncher said:

Geographical playlist for the Arabian Gulf (United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, KSA, etc) region. It has slightly different songs than the standard New Music Friday playlist in the US, UK, etc.

I live in Kuwait so I just checked, yup! She’s on the cover!

azerbaijan could never

IG announcement? Video teaser? Second video teaser? Video ready BEFORE the single? Cover of spotify? This is all so surreal. LG fans are used to messy rollouts. This feels like we are stanning Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez. 

4 minutes ago, Mr S said:

IG announcement? Video teaser? Second video teaser? Video ready BEFORE the single? Cover of spotify? This is all so surreal. LG fans are used to messy rollouts. This feels like we are stanning Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez. 

We deserve this after everything we've dealt with.:nooo:

LilyLark
28 minutes ago, shame said:

bobby and interscope have finally gotten their priorities straight and are coming through with adequate promo

tenor.gif?itemid=13149764

Interscope is finally doing some sort of semi payola deal with the streaming services....which is good imo...other monsters might drag artists for doing it but I've always been like "Gaga needs to get in that shady sh*t". Billie stans will kill me (and I don't dislike her!), but the fact that she was EVERYWHERE on streaming services...before her album even came out and before her songs started even tracking on BB100...well it was clear Interscope was doing some wheeling and dealing. Other Interscope artists have been everywhere recently on streaming, too.

LIKELADYAGAGA
8 minutes ago, Mr S said:

I know.  TWO MV teasers on Youtube? That is UNHEARD OF by any artist. We are GETTING IT. Can't wait for the TV appearances. 

Davian
2 minutes ago, LIKELADYAGAGA said:

I know.  TWO MV teasers on Youtube? That is UNHEARD OF by any artist. We are GETTING IT. Can't wait for the TV appearances. 

The looks she’ll serve:giveup: This pink hair era will be a serve!:giveup:

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

MessyTop
26 minutes ago, Mr S said:

Archived