đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Possible SL video plot?

Frivolero

Featured Posts

Frivolero

https://youtu.be/-9JzeWJ3Qk8

if you notice, her people are wearing either yellow or black only.

Some of them belong to a faction and some to another

Perhaps this video is about a commentary of how two different kinds people having a conflict, war, and they come to a common ground, as she points to the location

One thing is confusing is about her crying scene at the end? tears of joy that she has at the end? She finds "love" -- "all I ever wanted was love" amongst hatred:kiss:

if you look closely at the coloured man next to her (to her left) his jacket shows "VFILES"

The black people appear to look more grungier than those of the yellow, perhaps they are the police

also lastly, when the video captions "all I ever wanted was love" perhaps this is hinting at radio signals driving the whole play, if you look above that caption you notice a radio wave

Gaga is also the only person with a heart on her forehead, and she looks distinctively aesthetically different from the people. She wears holo pink. She can be the possible leader of the planet as well finding a lost base

What do you think are the other possibilities?

Edit: This isn't a revelation of the truth... duh... How am I supposed to know what the video is. its just a fun theory with actually some substantial evidence from the trailer that MAY hint towards my speculations :triggered:

GaGaAst

She is starting right where old gaga stopped. This is venus music video

Love it when you call me legs In the morning, buy me eggs

Frivolero
9 minutes ago, Trillion Reasons said:

How could you figure out this video if we didn't even see full version. 

that's why I "think" so

Frivolero
Just now, Felixorfelicia said:

VFILES is the brand of the jacket he’s wearing 

oh okay! Thanks for clearing

idk why I get global warming vibes? some of the dancers are wearing leaves etc.  a very futuristic tribal theme? 

AxelWolf

I interpreted the teaser as the beginning of the video and that her character ****ed the planet up trying to get love

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lord Temptation

The teaser already makes the video look like it might be a short film with dramatic scenes and perhaps even dialogue(!)  such as Marry the Night :lana:

The old Gaga is back :tony:....but for how long? :pray:

5 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

The teaser already makes the video look like it might be a short film with dramatic scenes and perhaps even dialogue(!)  such as Marry the Night :lana:

The old Gaga is back :tony:....but for how long? :pray:

Hmmm I don’t expect a 6+ minutes long video, I feel like people’s attention span is not what it used to be in 2011

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Lord Temptation
4 minutes ago, Red said:

Hmmm I don’t expect a 6+ minutes long video, I feel like people’s attention span is not what it used to be in 2011

You’re prob right. Just wishful thinking on my part. I miss when videos were cinematic. Or she might give us two video versions a la Paparazzi and G.U.Y. one with just the song and the other full length.

Archived