question

Freddy Teasing SL?

Mus

Featured Posts

what does he mean with “Official freak out”? :oprah:

Are those...

lyrics from the song? :oprah:

:ally:

There could be a 1000 doves in the sky...

He's just saying that all the freaking out before now was invalid because the song isn't officially out until Friday

My name isn't Timmers

not Chromatica

you guys stop being delulu its not coming it cant be a real song the leak is 2 months old and the song is a 2005 demo from red and blue 

6 minutes ago, Mustang said:

what does he mean with “Official freak out”? :oprah:

Are those...

lyrics from the song? :oprah:

:ally:

I didn't listen to the leak but since the leak ppl keep referencing/writing FREAK OUT FREAK OUT FREAK OUT...so, I'd say yes.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Regina George
13 minutes ago, Timmers said:

He's just saying that all the freaking out before now was invalid because the song isn't officially out until Friday

Didn’t you drag me the other day saying “Stupid Love is not lead single”? :lolga:

"Subtle pink shade.... NOT!"

Is this a hint at a new eyeshadow collection from Haus Labs? I know it might be a reach but she's worn bright pink eyeshadow in all the stills we've seen from the video so far, and none of her current shadows are that color. She's most likely using Haus Labs makeup in the video, so it's not too far-fetched. I neeeeed that shadow lol.

I can totally see a Stupid Love collection coming out soon, and I'm so here for it!

ShayCristoforo
2 minutes ago, Chic said:

Is this a hint at a new eyeshadow collection from Haus Labs? I know it might be a reach but she's worn bright pink eyeshadow in all the stills we've seen from the video so far, and none of her current shadows are that color. She's most likely using Haus Labs makeup in the video, so it's not too far-fetched. I neeeeed that shadow lol.

I can totally see a Stupid Love collection coming out soon, and I'm so here for it!

Also her new profile pic is clearly a makeup product. You can see residue on the edges of the jar 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

11 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Also her new profile pic is clearly a makeup product. You can see residue on the edges of the jar 

Which profile pic is that? And which jar?

DonatellaPop
24 minutes ago, Chic said:

Imagine :wtfga: I would literally sacrifice the neighbor next door to Saint Stefani for this to actually happen :laughga:

https://blacklivesmatter.com/

ShayCristoforo
2 hours ago, Chic said:

Which profile pic is that? And which jar?

The one with the pink circle 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived