💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Stupid Love Game

Ghost Face

Featured Posts

Ghost Face

Let's play a GAGA dillema game to fill the time until Friday!
Drop your dillema (related to Stupid Love or LG6) by starting with the sentence:  
'
if you really had to choose' followed by 2 options for people to choose about.

TOPIC RULES:
LOVE & DIGNITY

lady gaga kiss GIF

It's an honor.

Ghost Face

'if you really had to choose..'

1. Stupid Love is a hit, stays weeks at # 1 and the GP + media are gonna be LG6 crazy  BUT you think it's terrible and LG6 as a whole is really the worst thing you've ever heard

2. Stupid Love is everything you always wanted and LG6 is llterally pure perfection that fully meets your expectations and wishes BUT the GP hates it, the media is joking about it and with almost no airplay it bombs on the charts.

It's an honor.

Venus Rose
9 minutes ago, LoveStupid said:

1. Stupid Love is a hit, stays weeks at # 1 and the GP + media are gonna be LG6 crazy  BUT you think it's terrible and LG6 as a whole is really the worst thing you've ever heard

2. Stupid Love is everything you always wanted and LG6 is llterally pure perfection that fully meets your expectations and wishes BUT the GP hates it, the media is joking about it and with almost no airplay it bombs on the charts.

Thats not fair, #1 is impossible :trollga:

Ghost Face
11 minutes ago, Venus Rose said:

Thats not fair, #1 is impossible :trollga:

So you liked every song that has reach #1? :ladyhaha:

The last couple of years showed me that some of the most horrific songs can get a #1 spot.
On topic: it's a game.

lady gaga snl GIF

It's an honor.

1 hour ago, LoveStupid said:

I would definitely prefer option 2. I think us fans have waited so long for this that we want satisfaction from this era and that comes with quality and not just chart success. But i would be lying if i said i dont care for the charts because i want Gaga to slay commercially but most importantly i want her to slay for us Little Monsters and to do whats right for her and her career rather than pander to the charts. 

1 hour ago, LoveStupid said:

2 is a little like ARTPOP, and ARTPOP is my favorite album so...2. :ally:

💜

LadyLuca

2 so easy. I dont care about Gagas charting position nor do I care for awards.

I love her music and her voice. 

Spoiler

TBH I also dont really care about her social life either- Im just here for the music and I think that thats okay.

NewUsername
26 minutes ago, LadyLuca said:

2 so easy. I dont care about Gagas charting position nor do I care for awards.

I love her music and her voice. 

Hide contents

TBH I also dont really care about her social life either- Im just here for the music and I think that thats okay.

About your spoiler: I hope you mean it this way: you're not interested in her love life and private life etc., which is fine. I nevertheless hope you don't mean that you don't care about how she's feeling etc. Because how can someone be so invested in someone and then not give a **** about the person behind it. If Gaga's music makes you that happy that you're on a forum dedicated to her, I'd assume that you wish her the best. 

I hope that's what you meant :party: 

OT: Of course both, but if I'd HAVE TO choose #2 of course. 

Outside of this game, in reality, we also need #1 to some extent of course. To guarantee that Gaga can keep doing this at the extent and the level she has been doing all of this, her career, we need commercial success.

Archived