šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

emilv122812
5 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

At first felt it was overplayed from having listened to the leak but I'm all about it again!Ā :legend:

Every time I listen to the song or watch its music video I'm getting back to 2009-2011 when dance pop Gaga was ruling the world...It feels so good! She is amazing! She's able to twist from one musical genre to another one with the same level of quality and success!

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
49 minutes ago, Darcklighter22 said:

I mean with 19 tracks she could. But that kinda be to much wishful thinking then again BTW had a few promo singles so maybe not every Friday but 1 maybe 2 (and in those the later one being the second single)

Can someone help me see where it was confirmed thereā€™s a deluxe version of the album with 19 tracks ?Ā 

misunderstood
Just now, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Can someone help me see where it was confirmed thereā€™s a deluxe version of the album with 19 tracks ?Ā 

We have no idea how many tracks are on the deluxe but there is a deluxe:Ā https://shopuk.ladygaga.com/*/*/Chromatica-Deluxe-CD/6EQI0000000

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Darcklighter22
6 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Is it confirmed that 19 tracks are on deluxe? Ā Why isnā€™t that available on iTunes and streaming? Ā I thought they would want as much SEA/TEA or whatever? Ā  And we donā€™t know about what the ā€œbonus tracksā€ could be, might just be remixes.Ā 

Yes it is. And I'm pretty sure I've recently seen some artist have the deluxe pre-order only be available at a later date. I agree tho you'd think it would of also came todayĀ 

Genuine Guy 09

I see hit gif potentialĀ :huntyga:

From 2:50 - 2:54

Someone could photoshop two flop single covers from an artist or their choice, onto the two men Gaga lifts in the air and then SMASHES on the ground with her super powers.Ā 

:triggered:

Ā 

Ā 

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

DrewPa
3 minutes ago, shabody said:

This isĀ  very ChromaticaĀ :ladyhaha:

Italian Popstars in the 80s serving visualsĀ :firega:

Ā 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Tom Nook
1 hour ago, DrewPa said:

INB4 the temporary artwork eventually grows on everybody and we're all going to meltdown over the official coverĀ :coffee:

Judging by this eraā€™s graphic design, I expect the artwork to look very chaotic maybe moreĀ than ARTPOPā€™s collage, which probably wonā€™t appeal to some people especially if they like minimalism

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

DrewPa
1 minute ago, Mudkip said:

Judging by this eraā€™s graphic design, I expect the artwork to look very chaotic maybe moreĀ than ARTPOPā€™s collage, which probably wonā€™t appeal to some people especially if they like minimalism

The question is: you really can stan Gaga if you like minimalism?Ā :laughga:

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

emilv122812
13 minutes ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

I can't see it but...are 16 songs not enough yet? :D:ladyhaha:

Genuine Guy 09

I ain't mad at the cover workĀ 

It looks great for a streaming album, simple and inviting yet mysterious. The cover doesn't give anything away so people will want to listen to it to see what it's about.Ā 

I think she should keep it as the standard and do a deluxe of her standing naked with her pink pony tail weave covering each of her ta-ta'sĀ :huntyga:

Stare at the Chartster in the mirror they talk to me too. #StreamFunTonight

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
9 minutes ago, emilv122812 said:

I can't see it but...are 16 songs not enough yet? :D:ladyhaha:

Well thatā€™s my point lol I donā€™t think itā€™s needed but I see it being reportedĀ 

emilv122812
1 minute ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Well thatā€™s my point lol I donā€™t think itā€™s needed but I see it being reportedĀ 

Ok right ;-) I can't see it...even when searching on the net. Well, we'll know in the upcoming weeks or days! Anyway, I would love a 19-track smash album in the vein of "Born This Way", not you?

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived