💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

LG2008
36 minutes ago, Presto said:

is there a reason why I can't post in the Sl chart discussion thread? I wanted to get the hard truth; is Stupid Love performing well or not? Because there are some members on ATRL who keep dragging her constantly and need to be put in their places

I think is doing great... Tomorrow the song has its radio impact so it may help its performance on digital platforms. But these three days she had an amazing run based on her standards...

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DrewPa
10 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

ESDhwwYWkAI69zt?format=jpg&name=small

OK, I lost something (sorry I was crying my eyes out watching Judy on theatre)

8 symbols?? :nooo:Which color is the one  most recent one? (not the silver)

Did anybody try to decipher what the symbols are? They can't be random, right? 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

Mr Oak
12 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

i think there must be  a dot on the mountain-like symbol.  Only on the SL banner there's none 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, DrewPa said:

OK, I lost something (sorry I was crying my eyes out watching Judy on theatre)

8 symbols?? :nooo:Which color is the one  most recent one? (not the silver)

Did anybody try to decipher what the symbols are? They can't be random, right? 

there seems to be two red ones: one that Gaga wore in the promo picture with the claw, which is the one on the top, and then the one on the left, which is what the red tribe wore on the left.

i wonder if the red promo one is for a villain or something? it could be the character Chromatica, but i'm not really sure. the claws seem threatening, and the only claws we've seen in the music video is when the small screen showing the alien-predator-looking Gaga appears at the top right at around 0:45

she/her

17 minutes ago, Der Meister said:

More symbols keep popping up! 

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Mr Oak
3 minutes ago, Cookies said:

there seems to be two red ones: one that Gaga wore in the promo picture with the claw, which is the one on the top, and then the one on the left, which is what the red tribe wore on the left.

i wonder if the red promo one is for a villain or something? it could be the character Chromatica, but i'm not really sure. the claws seem threatening, and the only claws we've seen in the music video is when the small screen showing the alien-predator-looking Gaga appears at the top right at around 0:45

there are no claws:triggered:

DrewPa
3 minutes ago, Cookies said:

what if the Clawed Gaga is an evolution of the Pink Gaga?

tenor.gif

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

there are no claws:triggered:

i could've sworn there were? it's in the bottom left corner of the small screen

she/her

Moonlight on Water

what if the Clawed Gaga is an evolution of the Pink Gaga?

tenor.gif

that'd be very interesting! like if she acquires a higher power or maybe when she unites all of the tribes?

she/her

Mr Oak
2 minutes ago, Cookies said:

i could've sworn there were? it's in the bottom left corner of the small screen

it's just Gaga's mouth:billie:

DrewPa
1 minute ago, Cookies said:

that'd be very interesting! like if she acquires a higher power or maybe when she united all of the tribes?

And don't forget that trap! it's everywhere and so far it we don't have a clue why it's there, and why it is so important to put it even in the single cover!

It would be a big mess if it's just there as a decoration... I refuse to believe it.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, NoahSuns said:

it's just Gaga's mouth:billie:

oh dear. i suppose one of the spiky things from the black tribe got me confused. this is why the yellow tribe is better

she/her

Moonlight on Water

And don't forget that trap! it's everywhere and so far it we don't have a clue why it's there, and why it is so important to put it even in the single cover!

It would be a big mess if it's just there as a decoration... I refuse to believe it.

that is true! maybe there will be many traps in the album, like figurative traps. love being a trap, relapses being a trap, etc, and finding ways to escape them? hmmm

she/her

JINNOCIDE
1 hour ago, Mustang said:

Someone pointed out here that it reminds of the PG rating, like PG-13, used in games and films

wait what but there's no rating when it comes to music, just explicit and not explicit :air:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

DrewPa
1 minute ago, JINNOCIDE said:

wait what but there's no rating when it comes to music, just explicit and not explicit :air:

but for mini movie there is, Beyoncé got it for her visual albums :stalkga:

(don't mind me, just preparing another little meltdown to come lol)

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived