💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

11 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Yes it is lmao.

GAGA-68-SLBanner-Desktop-dc961c3c-1227-4

I adjusted the image a bit and you can see the pink layer is clearly misplaced.

If you focus on the original image you can still see it.

GAGA-68_SLBanner-Desktop_dc961c3c-1227-4

Yes, I can see the mistake in the picture, but for the black and white desert I can't.

Not saying you are wrong, just trying to give a chance to my little theory, I quite like her lol

Actually, that little B/W image if one of the most cryptic thing in the Billboard, I wonder what it is... 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lawrence
Just now, jakob said:

a new symbol appeared guys! I think it belongs to the Spiritual Ones and reminds me of a ring so maybe it's a song about Carino/Kinney

shocked tituss burgess GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

xoxo Craig

If this was the OG LG6 discussion thread, we'd be up at 3000 pages :bradley:   but yay for page 200

End Racism Now

Kim Kardashian
8 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

It’s intentional — they wouldn’t “misplace” a pink layer. You have to purposely edit the image to create that kind of effect.

"they wouldn't “misplace” a pink layer"? So you're basically saying people can't make mistakes?

I mean, get your life with your theories, you're not bothering me but I think it's obvious what's happening...

5 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Yes, I can see the mistake in the picture, but for the black and white desert I can't.

Not saying you are wrong, just trying to give a chance to my little theory, I quite like her lol

Actually, that little B/W image if one of the most cryptic thing in the Billboard, I wonder what it is... 

You can see right next to that black and white image a color cut out and on the left side of it some pink bleeding in.

If these squares that correspond to the original images colors (orange, and black and white) weren't there sitting all misplaced, I would've believed the theories myself.

If this was intentional, they would've done it the correct way without messing the rest of the image.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

6 minutes ago, jakob said:

a new symbol appeared guys! I think it belongs to the Spiritual Ones and reminds me of a ring so maybe it's a song about Carino/Kinney

Oh! Wow... I see it like white... Babylon is coming to snatch wigs... :firega:

Petrichor
1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

"they wouldn't “misplace” a pink layer"? So you're basically saying people can't make mistakes?

I mean, get your life with your theories, you're not bothering me but it's obvious what's happening...

You can see right next to that black and white image a color cut out and on the left side of the black and wide image some pink bleeding in.

If these squares weren't there sitting all misplaced, I would've believed the theories myself.

If this was intentional, they would've done it the correct way without messing the rest of the image.

I mean, obviously people can mistakes. But I just find it hard to believe that in a release as calculated and organized as this, they would somehow use a ****ed up banner by accident. I could be totally wrong tho. I just feel strongly though that this is on purpose.

4 minutes ago, jakob said:

My 6 singles theory:

source.gif

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

RickMonster98
9 minutes ago, jakob said:

tenor.gif?itemid=11752581

Kim Kardashian
Just now, Petrichor said:

I mean, obviously people can mistakes. But I just find it hard to believe that in a release as calculated and organized as this, they would somehow use a ****ed up banner by accident. I could be totally wrong tho. I just feel strongly though that this is on purpose.

Resizing images for billboards and for web usage can do these types of things.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived