Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Lawrence
1 minute ago, Kim Kardashian said:

I said this already so I'll copy paste my answer.

No, it's a mistake. If you look very closely you can see that someone accidentally moved a a pink layer and messed up Gaga's photo too. You can see all the orange parts that are missing from Gaga's photo on the left side of it, right next to the lips.

Dreams were broken.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
1 minute ago, crackhead said:

STOP I have fomo what is it

It's nothing really.. It's just a huge gif saying ACCLAIMED with Stupid Love video playing in the letters :billie:

crackhead
4 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

No, it's a mistake. If you look very closely you can see that someone accidentally moved the pink photoshop layer and messed up Gaga's photo too.

You can see all the orange parts that are missing from Gaga's photo on the left side of it, right next to the lips.

I refuse to believe this

crackhead
1 minute ago, ReginaGeorge said:

It's nothing really.. It's just a huge gif saying ACCLAIMED with Stupid Love video playing in the letters :billie:

DWlNZWqWsAAdV0U.jpg

MrHappy
4 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Lmao I mean I agree but did you really take out the only part I was critical in my long manifesto defending gaga to comment on that? I agree with you though lol 

I dont read it :ally: I just sow your critics about fashion :trollga:

fashion is my pasion :v:

Kim Kardashian
7 minutes ago, Lawrence said:

Dreams were broken.

Doctor Who Reaction GIF

I'm sorry. :messga:

But we have so many other delusional theories to still get excited about! :stalkga:

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

not Chromatica
11 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

No, it's a mistake. If you look very closely you can see that someone accidentally moved the pink photoshop layer and messed up Gaga's photo too.

You can see all the orange parts that are missing from Gaga's photo on the left side of it, right next to the lips.

The pink stripe is deliberate, though — it's not 'missing' anywhere in the picture. But still, let's talk about the image portion and how the curvature of that guy's collar (the guy to her right) is perfectly aligned with the curvature of her eyelid, so the pink layer kinda perfectly drips over it?

ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY
1 minute ago, MrHappy said:

I dont read it :ally: I just sow your critics about fashion :trollga:

fashion is my pasion :v:

It’s hard to not read something when you quote me in it :ladyhaha:

Lawrence
Just now, Kim Kardashian said:

I'm sorry. :messga:

But we have so many other delusional theories to still get excited over! :stalkga:

Imagine the colours on the website slowly changing in preparation for the next single. :bradley:

Petrichor
11 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

No it’s not lmao. They have the same exact banner that’s colorized just fine. This has to be intentional.

Kim Kardashian
8 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

No it’s not lmao. They have the same exact banner that’s colorized just fine. This has to be intentional.

Yes it is lmao.

GAGA-68-SLBanner-Desktop-dc961c3c-1227-4

10 minutes ago, Chromatica said:

The pink stripe is deliberate, though — it's not 'missing' anywhere in the picture. But still, let's talk about the image portion and how the curvature of that guy's collar (the guy to her right) is perfectly aligned with the curvature of her eyelid, so the pink layer kinda perfectly drips over it?

I adjusted the image a bit and you can see the pink layer is clearly misplaced.

If you focus on the original image you can still see it.

GAGA-68_SLBanner-Desktop_dc961c3c-1227-4

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Petrichor
6 minutes ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Yes it is lmao.

GAGA-68-SLBanner-Desktop-dc961c3c-1227-4

I adjusted the image a bit and you can see the pink layer is clearly misplaced.

If you focus on the original image you can still see it.

GAGA-68_SLBanner-Desktop_dc961c3c-1227-4

It’s intentional — they wouldn’t “misplace” a pink layer. You have to purposely edit the image to create that kind of effect.

a new symbol appeared guys! I think it belongs to the Spiritual Ones and reminds me of a ring so maybe it's a song about Carino/Kinney

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, jakob said:

a new symbol appeared guys! I think it belongs to the Spiritual Ones and reminds me of a ring so maybe it's a song about Carino/Kinney

A silver tribe? :bradley:   what is going on?

End Racism Now

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived