Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, LG2008 said:

If all that's true, yellow is the next colour and the single is probably called "Kindness Punk".

Justice for 'Babylon" :messga:

i think kindness punk is the name of the pink tribe. i'm all for babylon or chromatica, or even 6 feet under (idk if it really is the song name but i know she gave us lyrics in the apple interview

she/her

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, LG2008 said:

If all that's true, yellow is the next colour and the single is probably called "Kindness Punk".

Justice for 'Babylon" :messga:

Hmmm idk... Kindness Punk I think is Gaga's character, so thats pink? :huh:

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
Just now, Cookies said:

i think kindness punk is the name of the pink tribe. i'm all for babylon or chromatica, or even 6 feet under (idk if it really is the song name but i know she gave us lyrics in the apple interview

I would associate a sad song with the colour blue

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
11 minutes ago, Rifek said:

Is it just me or it looks like perfectly fitted for 5 different color blocks? 

There were 6 colours in the SL video :bradley:

End Racism Now

crackhead

Guys it says in the beginning of the video that the people fighting for peace were Kindness Punks, who are the pink tribe. And I think that the word being written on her body at the end signifies that it’s probably just a character.

1 minute ago, Cookies said:

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Hmmm idk... Kindness Punk I think is Gaga's character, so thats pink? :huh:

That's true!!! The  text at the beginning says that the 'Kindness Punk' fights for CHROMATICA... And probably the jacket that appears in the final part of the video was the one that Gaga's using with that hat which is similar to the one she used in BTWB for Bloody Mary...

13 minutes ago, Petrichor said:

GAGA-68_SLBanner-Desktop_dc961c3c-1227-4

OMG guys... so the banner on her webstore has the grey image in the left hand bottom corner like the announcement billboard, but this one has a pink strip running through the left. Does this signify that Stupid Love is a release that's part of spectrum, a la chromatic? I think it's implying it's part one of something...

yes it's like that since yesterday... I already noticed it, the Black and white desert with the pink stripe and the pic partially in pink...

That confirms for me that there will be 6 singles, and everyone with a different color code:

- Pink

- Black

- Yellow

- Blue

- Green

- Red

with a bit of luck, there will be a movie that will unite all video in a sort of story... The only thing that makes me doubt about it is that the MV has been shot only on January 24th, I thought everything was already been shot long before that, like months ago. 

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

2 minutes ago, crackhead said:

Guys it says in the beginning of the video that the people fighting for peace were Kindness Punks, who are the pink tribe. And I think that the word being written on her body at the end signifies that it’s probably just a character.

Well that's good... I didn't like 'Kindness Punk' as a single or song title... It better not be the album title...

Imagine everyone thinking and being excited for the album title being CHROMATICA and then Gaga posts 'Pre-order my new album 'Kindness Punk"' NO! :bradley:

2 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

yes it's like that since yesterday... I already noticed it, the Black and white desert with the pink stripe and the pic partially in pink...

That confirms for me that there will be 6 singles, and everyone with a different color code:

- Pink

- Black

- Yellow

- Blue

- Green

- Red

with a bit of luck, there will be a movie that will unite all video in a sort of story... The only thing that makes me doubt about it is that the MV has been shot only on January 24th, I thought everything was already been shot long before that, like months ago. 

We don't know if they shot more videos... Probably they did, lets hope so...

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

I would associate a sad song with the colour blue

yeahh, that does seem fair! red could be something about anger? idk about black

2 hours ago, LG2008 said:

That's true!!! The  text at the beginning says that the 'Kindness Punk' fights for CHROMATICA... And probably the jacket that appears in the final part of the video was the one that Gaga's using with that hat which is similar to the one she used in BTWB for Bloody Mary...

i kinda think that Chromatica is either planet or it stands for union, which could be the union of the colors. i believe there will be more challenges lying ahead for the tribes. surely she'll do much more with this concept. otherwise, i'm going to be wracking my fingers and type a couple of stories about the tribes, or at least keep them to myself because i don't want her to sue me aa

she/her

xoxo Craig
5 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

- Pink

- Black

- Yellow

- Blue

- Green

- Red

She hasn't released 6 singles from an album since... Born This Way?

End Racism Now

I do not hate "Kindness Punk"... I used to, but it's growing on me

If the Album is called Kindness Punk and the Mini Movie Chromatica, I could live with that.

I'm a real Fire CRRRACKERRR

crackhead
1 minute ago, LG2008 said:

Well that's good... I didn't like 'Kindness Punk' as a single or song title... It better not be the album title...

Imagine everyone thinking and being excited for the album title being CHROMATICA and then Gaga posts 'Pre-order my new album 'Kindness Punk"' NO! :bradley:

Lmaoooo I know!!! I really think she could’ve come up with a better word pairing, but I think saying that makes us the opposite of a kindness punk :laughga:

I feel like Chromatica is both the album title and the worlds name, and the songs on the album will tell how the world rise and fell and how it came to be where it is now. 

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived