Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Tom Bradley

I can't see Gaga dropping a pre-order without the title/album cover. Her album announcements have always been a MOMENT

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
zakariah
1 minute ago, Ryusei said:

Prayer cirlce for album pre-order along with cover and tracklist so we can end all rumors :pray:

I hope so too, but doesn't it seem a little too early though? like the lead single JUST came out 3 days ago hjsdfdks, or have other artists done the same?

Darcklighter22
3 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

I can't see Gaga dropping a pre-order without the title/album cover. Her album announcements have always been a MOMENT

That's why there will also be the promo single with the apple partnership video #2

5 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Prayer cirlce for album pre-order along with cover and tracklist so we can end all rumors :pray:

I don’t think the tracklist is coming

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Ryusei
3 minutes ago, Aquarius said:

I hope so too, but doesn't it seem a little too early though? like the lead single JUST came out 3 days ago hjsdfdks, or have other artists done the same?

It would be very convenient :huntyga:

Idk J-biebs announced everything at once pretty quickly recently and the release date wasnt far away

Musery

Tom Bradley
1 minute ago, Darcklighter22 said:

That's why there will also be the promo single with the apple partnership video #2

SL leaked because of the apple partnership right? I remember seeing rumours that some people had heard/had Babylon... What if that's because Babylon is the 2nd apple partnership song and that's how some people know about it?

LG2008
1 minute ago, Red said:

I don’t think the tracklist is coming

If the rumors are true... I think the same. Just album title and cover, the tracklist maybe later...

2 minutes ago, LG2008 said:

If the rumors are true... I think the same. Just album title and cover, the tracklist maybe later...

I only think so because a song + a video + album title and cover + preorder + tracklist is a LOT for a day

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

LG2008
3 minutes ago, Tom Bradley said:

SL leaked because of the apple partnership right? I remember seeing rumours that some people had heard/had Babylon... What if that's because Babylon is the 2nd apple partnership song and that's how some people know about it?

I'm gonna believe this just because I need Babylon to happen! :firega:

LG2008
1 minute ago, Red said:

I only think so because a song + a video + album title + preorder + tracklist is a LOT for a day

Same... I would like the second single mid March and the album pre-order with album title and cover around that time...

And the tracklist with the third single the first weeks of April

And album release in June....

I don't want them to rush everything

Tom Bradley

Also, the SL video seems like it has very obviously been cut down from something longer. Is it possible that we get the pre-order + a promo single alongside the directors cut of SL (ft. song no.2)? Wishful thinking, I know

xoxo Craig

@Tom Bradley Right off the bat, the first song reminds me of 

But Sexy Back sounds better :vegas:  . So the first song sounds like its missing something, it sounds a little cheap. Its what I would expect a KPop artist to do. Plus Charli's voice makes this song sounds annoying. It doesn't go anywhere. The lyrics are very very cheesy. The best thing was the bridge.

The second song, again, was just really really annoying. I can hear what it was trying to do, but it doesn't get there. It should of had a 90's drum hit and more of the 90s house influences... and maybe been slightly slower. In saying that, the song is like 3:17 and it felt like it was dragging on. It felt much longer than what the song length is... thats not a good thing.

The third song, the Kim Petras song, thats the best song I've heard done by SOPHIE. My only criticism is that Kim should have done something more with the vocals but the production on this track is the best I have heard. This one is the bop.

The fourth song... its back to the same things I had to say about songs 1 & 2. Theres somthing missing from the production. I mean, in some parts its literally just a drum kit. The autotune makes both of them sounds like their are soundcloud singers... its really cheap. It gets boring after about 2 minutes.

The last song, the SOPHIE song, again it sounds VERY cheesy and quite cringey if I'm honest. I think its too fast, like some parts just sound a complete mess. It literally sounds like a song thats been done at a slower BPM but then someone has uploaded a "chipmunk" version and made it faster. And it gives me very these vibes:

Certainly the synths used are very dated sounding... which might be why its sounds cheap. 

So yeah, I liked the Kim song. But the rest can get thrown out:huntyga:

@Sneaky  I did listen to them :ohwell:

End Racism Now

COOOK

If it's really coming in April then we're a month away so it's safe to assume we'll be getting at least the album cover + preorder today. Hell, Future Nostalgia's lead was released in November, the album cover in January, the title track I believe December/January, and Physical in February, all while aiming for an April release so, again, we're only a month away and we should be expecting big things by now :billie:

giphy.gif

40 minutes ago, DRAMATICA said:

3/2 here we go

The gays will be served today

dance dancing GIF

Sorry to break it but today’s March 2:selena:

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived