Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Thonin Dyn
15 minutes ago, DrewPa said:

Jesus Christ executive producer CONFIRMEDT :tony:

Starting to believe the haters are rights... she doesn’t evolve as an artist. She still works with the same producer for all of her albums ... so underwhelming 

Serve it, Ancient City style!

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
S0436

It’s because pre 2015 new singles were released during the start of week when there would be more promo opportunities and a whole week ahead.  Now with NMF you get buzz on the Friday but then the weekend, which is quiet.  I’m sure she is going to be more visible from tomorrow with promo.

Ultimecia

Let's hope she releases a promo single alongside the pre-order option as a preview of the album

Time. It will not wait, no matter how hard you hold on...

On 2/26/2020 at 3:18 PM, LetsGetHigh said:

Her best album, I can feel it. 

Idk! My favorite is still the BTW album, but all of her albums are unique in their own way.  I love them all!! Bobs Burgers Dancing GIF:heart:

guillecarvajal3
18 hours ago, illySpencer said:

I clearly don't know why they are still sleeping and praying while their world in in war for dominance ? 

They are politicians :ohwell:

Daylight Jokers
5 hours ago, Thonin Dyn said:

Starting to believe the haters are rights... she doesn’t evolve as an artist. She still works with the same producer for all of her albums ... so underwhelming 

What? She's one of the few mainstream artists out there who have evolved. She Literally went from ARTPOP to C2C to Joanne and ASIB.  If that's not what you call "evolving", then I don't know what is. Working with the same producers doesn't mean you're not growing as an artist. They also grow with you on your journey. 

Moonlight on Water
3 hours ago, ARTPOPSYCHOLOGY said:

Two albums and a movie ? I know this is a LG6 thread where did you get that info from? Love sia 😍

she answered a fan who asked her. she said her movie is coming in September. i can also recall reading an article about her back in 2018/2019 and she said that the movie is about an autistic child (that Maddie Ziegler is starring as) that's trying to fit in!

she/her

RickMonster98
12 minutes ago, LGs LM said:

What? She's one of the few mainstream artists out there who have evolved. She Literally went from ARTPOP to C2C to Joanne and ASIB.  If that's not what you call "evolving", then I don't know what is. Working with the same producers doesn't mean you're not growing as artist. They also grow with you on your journey. 

tenor.gif?itemid=11752581

gurl

he was ironic

CrimeanMiracle

Am I the only one who dreams of making at least one video for the new era by Steven Klein?

Buy and stream “Chromatica”

PlastiscGuy

Prolly already mentioned, but I feel this outfit

lady-gaga-stupid-love-single-video-new-release.jpg?quality=80&w=807

Will be the improved version of this one in the new enigma dates

hSfkI_qEmrMCiaWhhxbJ4OG9ZzUGrAAl6Il5Coeb

PG.

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived