Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner

'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I

FATCAT

Featured Posts

Reality

After over a month of listening to leaks and snippets, we finally get to hear the song in it's full glory :bradley:

๐ผ ๐’ฅ๐’ฐ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐ธ๐’Ÿ ๐’œ ๐’Ÿ๐’ช๐’ฎ๐ธ ๐’ช๐น ๐’ฏ๐ป๐ธ ๐‘…๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ ๐’ฎ๐’ฏ๐’ฐ๐น๐น

• Replies 54.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lavenderblondee
3 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

After over a month of listening to leaks and snippets, we finally get to hear the song in it's full glory :bradley:

It feels surrealย :selena:ย We've had leaks of MVs and songs happen...maybe a few hours or days before, but NEVER a "full" song. Also, all the "insiders" of when she's coming. I can't believe it's really hereย :bradley:

30 minutes ago, NFRockwell said:

Well hopefully SLย has ha time to shine lol

If thereย isย a second single immediately coming, it's entirely possible it's done to counteract the leak.ย 

Still sticking with the original order but creating a buffer.ย 

messybottom
9 minutes ago, Hades said:

Studio-Project.jpg

meme of the year award goes to youย :lmao:

3 minutes ago, Doot said:

If thereย isย a second single immediately coming, it's entirely possible it's done to counteract the leak.ย 

Was that Mr. S who confirmed that?

messybottom

7-EDC2984-0803-456-C-9017-5-A60-CC45771-

itโ€™s almost time sistrens!!ย :giveup:

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

Well I think the original plan was for two close singles since thatโ€™s how the Apple partnership works with the two music videos. But itโ€™s weird that they wait 2 days to release them instead of both at the same time or a week apart. Iโ€™m happy though!ย 

doja scat

im so happy that we are finally in the LG6 era. it honestly felt like we have waited a lifetime for new music and itโ€™s just exciting knowing in a few hours that we will be able to experience new interviews, reaction videos, promo, and most importantly โ€œnewโ€(:poot:) musicย :giveup:

donโ€™t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

1 minute ago, NFRockwell said:

Well I think the original plan was for two close singles since thatโ€™s how the Apple partnership works with the two music videos. But itโ€™s weird that they wait 2 days to release them instead of both at the same time or a week apart. Iโ€™m happy though!ย 

Oh well good! I'm happy for as much content as we can get. Especially since we've been waiting for so long anyway...I'll take it as fast as I can get it.ย 

MANiCURE1295
1 minute ago, Doot said:

Iย think so...?

Mr.S was the one who was like "Save the dates 2/27 and 3/2"....I think it was 3/2.....

• FATCAT changed the title to 'Chromatica' Discussion - ACT I
  • Zilla locked this topic
  • FATCAT unpinned this topic

Archived