💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will The Man music video overshadow SL

not a french fry

Featured Posts

not a french fry

Taylor’s new video drops on Thursday. I know it’s a bit of a reach, but I just really don’t want a flop:poot: please reassure me it won’t 

social experiment gone wrong

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think so :oprah: Feel like Taylor is getting a bit overexposed but at the same time she has a huge fanbase so who knows :sweat: Let's just enjoy the music :popcorn:

could mean anything

RahrahWitch

I doubt it, The songs been out months and got a lyric video recently. Unless the video is something amazing I don't see it overtaking Stupid Love in terms of Hype.

Numbers on the other hand, Taylor's a steaming machine so who knows?

I actually have a feeling it won't. Will it get crazy views? Probably. But we've already had The Man since August and even Aunts who use Facebook already know of the song, so I would say we're safe :) 

Radio Ga Ga

I mean her last few videos didn’t do that amazingly, what makes u think a fifth video of a moderately successful era could overshadow the start of Gaga’s highly anticipated era hahah

dont worry just enjoy the slayage that will be happening the next few months! :pray:

MessyTop

No. I love Taylor but the song came out 8 months ago. Plus Gaga is Gaga. People are hungry for new Gaga. 

HookerOnAChurch

There is a chance. It depends on how good both videos will be. But to be fair honest i just wanna enjoy the moment. I don't care about competition. 

Economy

Doubtful. It's already her 4th single and on top of that a single that's already known and on radio already so it's not like it has the same level of hype "Me" or "You Need to Calm Down" would

Also Taylor is big but not huge to the point of being constant centre of attention like Ariana was a year ago for example

There's always some degree of competition and I'm not saying Taylor's release will have no impact at all...

but overall Gaga is releasing at a good time. I don't think there is anyone at the moment that will significantly steal attention away. Any impact from releases like Taylor will be relatively small

Candy Gaga

I love Taylor but this era is one of her weakest. Also that's the 4th single and the 3rd was barely successful so I won't worry but that doesn't mean that we should be lazy cause there's other competition like Memories , The Box , Don't Start Now among others that are still going stronger that if we didn't work can overshadow

I don’t believe it will overshadow Stupid Love or it’s success. We aren’t even sure Gaga will drop the music video on the same day.

The general public are more likely going to watch in intrigue a Lady Gaga new video from a new album than a Taylor Swift video from an album that was released last year.

Archived