💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Hilary Duff hints her Lizzie McGuire reboot has been pulled from Disney+

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

BUtterfield 8

Hilary-Duff-header.jpg

In an Instagram story shared to her 14.6 million followers, the singer-actress-icon (who famously ended homophobia with this advert) posted an article about Love, Simon’s spin-off series being pulled from Disney Plus as it’s not ‘family-friendly’ enough.

Along with the screenshot, she simply wrote: “Sounds familiar…”

Hilary-Duff-instagram-story-768x1357.jpg

Fans have largely taken this to mean that the Lizzie McGuire reboot has met the same fate as Love, Simon’s spin-off TV series – a major disappointment given the immensely positive response the announcement got from fans last year.

This isn’t the first bad sign we’ve had for the new Lizzie McGuire reboot, though, as it was recently announced that creator Terri Minsky decided to quit the show just two episodes in due to creative differences.

https://www.gaytimes.co.uk/culture/133000/hilary-duff-hints-her-lizzie-mcguire-reboot-has-been-pulled-from-disney/

update:

Robo Ga

*Hilary throws shade on her insta story*

*CEO of disney resigns* 

coincidence... I THINK NOT

🤖⚡️

Teal Ambition

If this ends up falling through and we dont get a reboot, I'll cancel my subscription :huntyga:

This was the one thing I was really looking forward to on Disney+ :giveup: 

I get that Disney has always been family friendly, but this reboot would essentially be aimed at people who grew up with Lizzie who are now in their early/late 20s. Lizzie is supposed to be in her 30s, so there's no need to make it family friendly :saladga:

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

Regina George

NOOOOOOO I was waiting for this for sooooo ****ing long :bradley: nooo please!

Teal Ambition

Disney is about to ruin Lizzie McGuire :saladga: They should just move it to Hulu at this point

BUtterfield 8
15 minutes ago, Teal Ambition said:

Disney is about to ruin Lizzie McGuire :saladga: They should just move it to Hulu at this point

I don’t know what kind of contract Hilary signed for Lizzie but I would assume it’s just for one season so even if season 1 completes filming she would probably not come back anyway so they should scrap it 

BUtterfield 8
8 hours ago, NewUsername said:

This would be a second big loss, after Love, Simon!

Right 

Gagaloo911

After Love, Simon and now this?? 

Disney+ should just be cancelled and over already fr fr.. 

Teal Ambition
1 hour ago, Blue Lagoon said:

I don’t know what kind of contract Hilary signed for Lizzie but I would assume it’s just for one season so even if season 1 completes filming she would probably not come back anyway so they should scrap it 

Email Unsubscribe GIF by UQ Sport

me the moment they announce the show is scraped 

Disney takes one step farther and two steps back into heteronormativity all the time, it's a joke

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Archived