Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Lady Gaga vs Justin Timberlake

Bradley

Featured Posts

Bradley

In case you thought we had no competition, I think Justin Timberlake is probably the biggest commercial threat right now. I actually love them both but here's why I think JT is potentially worrying:

maxresdefault.jpg

#1 He's Justin Timberlake. GP-friendly, makes catchy music, one of the biggest pop stars in the world.

#2 Trolls WAS huge, and WILL probably be huge again. Can't Stop the Feeling! was arguably one of the most successful original songs in history and was gigantic and dominated the charts for so many months. 'The Other Side' might replicate that success, if the movie and song turn out to be good.

#3 Even GGD has approved of the song based on the snippet available. It's a bop and is produced by Max Martin. However, Stupid Love is a big fat bop too, let's have faith in Gaga.

#4 SZA has proven to make acclaimed, successful original songs with Kendrick Lamar and The Weeknd, now it's with Justin Timberlake.

1500x500

Reasons why Stupid Love will succeed:

#1 It's Lady Gaga, 11-time Grammy winning musician, Oscar-winning and nominated singer/actress. Her acclaim knows no boundaries.

#2 People are interested to see the transition from A Star Is Born/Stefani to 'GAGA' again, which was absent in Joanne and Cheek to Cheek.

#3 Stupid Love is a radio and club magnet, issa big fat bop.

#4 She's serving visuals and choreo and colours.

#5 The GP has proven to be much more supportive of Gaga than her fans.

FameMonster01

I really don't think someone like Lady Gaga, the " shallow" singer, should be scared of JT in 2020.

His previous album flopped to hell and back

blankpaper
21 minutes ago, Bradley said:

#2 Trolls WAS huge, and WILL probably be huge again

Wait—

059845-B7-70-D6-40-F0-B29-E-D5-E03118-A4

:awkney:

reality’s tight if the music is right

19 minutes ago, Jeroen Bloeming said:

They both deserve the success tbh. So glad they're both back

This Sza better **** it up.:nooo: Y'all care about charts way too much. Especially for an artist like Gaga her days of chart domination are probably over besides a song here and there like shallow & MR.

HoneyB

not Justin Timberlake-:rip:

didn’t Mr. S say the Rihanna collab was this Saturday? If anything I think it’s Rih who’s a big deal. People are waiting for her to release.

Those soccer moms Gaga acquired from ASIB better not abandon ha:madge: if they could make Shallow #1 then Stupid Luv better go #1:madge:

(also, when is Sza going to release a SOLO project?:madge: ctrl is a masterpiece and I need a new album from ha)

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Bradley
23 minutes ago, Killa said:

Well if anything the poster tells itll go like this

Homossexuèls vs str8arrows. The gays better come through. 

Obviously the str8s will support Gaga now that she is a GP queen whereas I know gheys like me will continue to thirst over JT. (I still love Gaga tho)

15 hours ago, Bradley said:

Obviously the str8s will support Gaga now that she is a GP queen whereas I know gheys like me will continue to thirst over JT. (I still love Gaga tho)

Ew i would prefer dance in circles to gagas pancakes than jt face. Hes lost his thang. But if you put me the like i love you clip. I just might... Fuuu it got hot herrre

LeoFameMonster

Wait I think you put "one of the biggest pop stars in the world" under the wrong person it should go under Gaga and it should be "biggest star in the world" 

awkward you're welcome GIF

Archived