Stupid Love (mv) Behind the scenes

SLAYing

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
high heeled fem
38 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Lmao y'all doing the most over a leaked still that's literally plastered all across the internet.:awkney:

Anyways this is a serve. 

Exactly!!! It’s been out over last fm Instagram twitter etc. 

Calm Down Taylor Swift GIF

It is such a serve, it’s all very exciting 

TimisaMonster
34 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

The aesthetic is very reminiscent of Grimes + the overall look is similar to that of Brooke Candy on the Genesis video. Even the billboard promoting the song looks like Grimes' albums artwork. 

She's been evidently inspired by her, which is good, because it means GaGa still got TASTE :queenga:

Thx...gave me very Art Angel vibes but I guess even Grimes was too inspired by Japanese comic books and anime aesthetics 

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

SlaeUrAnus

She is SERVING! 

I AM NOT READY GHEYS :bradley: I have not been this excited this Apple Sauce :selena:

In my messy era.

6 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

Just a heads up lol....It’s all over Instagram .. twitter and google. Every LM has seen this 

Doesn't mean it should plastered out more. :triggered: I doubt y'all get it anyway. 

Y'all probably blame Gaga's team for the song leaking and proceed to share the leak with everyone you know. :ohwell:

Helxig
2 minutes ago, Jigglygoth said:

It says "story not available" :enigma:

I cry. I guess you'll have to follow him and go to his drag show highlights to see it :shrug: :ohwell:

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Bella Goth

we need to accept the facts that stupid love aesthetic is nothing new, its anime japanese video game inspired and many artist already did that, just have fun gays. really,

high heeled fem
1 hour ago, JR Gg said:

Doesn't mean it should plastered out more. :triggered: I doubt y'all get it anyway. 

Y'all probably blame Gaga's team for the song leaking and proceed to share the leak with everyone you know. :ohwell:

Erm... I definitely don’t blame Gaga’s team for the song leaking. I don’t agree with leaks usually, but honey this pic has been out for weeks now. Lil OTT

Is it me or does this look really cheap? Maybe it's the visible zippers or the material...

Archived