Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love (mv) Behind the scenes

SLAYing

Featured Posts

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lmao y'all doing the most over a leaked still that's literally plastered all across the internet.:awkney:

Anyways this is a serve. 

Jigglygoth
30 minutes ago, Noam Zioni said:

Isn’t it grimes? 
Edit: nvm, it actually looks like Gaga’s body. I thought her face was photoshopped. 

The aesthetic is very reminiscent of Grimes + the overall look is similar to that of Brooke Candy on the Genesis video. Even the billboard promoting the song looks like Grimes' albums artwork. 

She's been evidently inspired by her, which is good, because it means GaGa still got TASTE :queenga:

HEART OF EVER-FROST

PartySick
3 minutes ago, Floppy said:

Lmao y'all doing the most over a leaked still that's literally plastered all across the internet.:awkney:

Anyways this is a serve. 

Yeah, we (the mods and admin) spoke about this pic before.

Long story short, we're not fighting this one :sweat: enjoy the one leak we're allowed to post here I guess :poot:

I officially got hyped seeing this though. She looks so good :giveup:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

How do people even get these? Can't Gaga's team track the culprit of the leaks from their team members or something? :saladga:

** Stream CAPE GOD by ALLIE X on Spotify and Apple Music **

Delusional
44 minutes ago, JR Gg said:

Reported. You shouldn't be posting leaks even when it's spread.

sarcastic u mad GIF by Robert E Blackmon

‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️BANNED TILL SEPTEMBER‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️‼️

PartySick
8 minutes ago, Cape God said:

How do people even get these? Can't Gaga's team track the culprit of the leaks from their team members or something? :saladga:

I'd love to know this too tbh.

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

1 minute ago, PartySick said:

I'd love to know this too tbh.

Among the people I know that are really into music when I say her label is Interscope they usually reply with "Oh ok that's why things leak"... But I'm not really sure what they mean by that. 

PartySick
Just now, Floppy said:

Among the people I know that are really into music when I say her label is Interscope they usually reply with "Oh ok that's why things leak"... But I'm not really sure what they mean by that. 

Oof :selena:

I know some of it is that people impersonate others in the industry and have files sent to them. You'd think they wouldn't be dumb enough to fall for that though.

Some is straight up stolen.

Others are actually anonymously leaked by people within the circle.

But a MV photo? Two actually :koons: how :air:

R u 🌈? 🤨📷

I feel like I saw this pic in LQ somewhere weeks ago...

anyways, I’m liking this look 100x more than the first leaked MV pic 

2 minutes ago, PartySick said:

Oof :selena:

I know some of it is that people impersonate others in the industry and have files sent to them.

This is how we got those SUPER  low quality snippets of scenes from the DWUW video.:toofunny: I knew something was fishy when I started seeing scenes popping up that TMZ didn't post. 

3 minutes ago, PETTY said:

I feel like I saw this pic in LQ somewhere weeks ago...

anyways, I’m liking this look 100x more than the first leaked MV pic 

You did haha. It just now leaked in higher quality today. 

BEBFE75-D-F5-ED-477-A-8-E93-289456-CC6-C

Jigglygoth
23 minutes ago, Cape God said:

Of course they can, but they won't take any actions if they are "leaking" the stuff themselves :ladyhaha:. Those still we got spoil nothing, and do not hurt the video release in any shape. 

If anything they help generate some cute little free buzz for the video  and media traction before its premier. To me this is planified promo rather than an actual "leak" :laughga:. Nothing wrong with that, I would do the same in her position. 

HEART OF EVER-FROST

Archived