news

Lady Gaga: STUPID LOVE 2/28

Twitter

Featured Posts

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceOfTheStorm

I literally take a 2 month break from GagaDaily and get pulled back in because of this single release.
Holy sh**.

signing out

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, Eighteen said:

i like that she announced it just days before cause now i don't have to wait with the pain of anticipation for long!Ā :selena:

Ā 

:ally:

FentyGa
2 minutes ago, ryhanna said:

Oh hell. It feels so weird that it's really happening after all the rumours the past few weeks.

particularly the last few weeks but, truthfully, the last few yearsĀ 

the first recollection i have of LG6 rumours was coachella (2017), the rumours surrounding ā€˜chaos angelā€™ and ā€˜the witching hourā€™ (none of which came into fruition, obviously). then late 2017, ā€˜frankensteinedā€™ and the AMAs, anticipation for a star is born and lg6 all 2018, and then meltdowns when she didnā€™t release summer last year. but here we are, ARTPOP meets sweetener is comingĀ :vegas:

dynamite
Just now, LGs LM said:

I gasped for a second thinking those were tour dates...:fail:

I thought it was people's names and everyone was called 'Sam'Ā :vegas:

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, LGs LM said:

I gasped for a second thinking those were tour dates...:fail:

You're technically right though, the song is on a world tour to debutĀ :fan:

signing out

11 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

IKR i was genuinely surprised to see the announcement actually come from gaga herself

i thought it was a joke:selena:Ā but mr. s wins, i suppose

im just happy new music is coming with a video better than million reasons:vegas:

At first I thought a random took a picture of the billboard before Gaga's announcement.

ryhanna
Just now, FentyGa said:

particularly the last few weeks but, truthfully, the last few yearsĀ 

the first recollection i have of LG6 rumours was coachella (2017), the rumours surrounding ā€˜chaos angelā€™ and ā€˜the witching hourā€™ (none of which came into fruition, obviously). then late 2017, ā€˜frankensteinedā€™ and the AMAs, anticipation for a star is born and lg6 all 2018, and then meltdowns when she didnā€™t release summer last year. but here we are, ARTPOP meets sweetener is comingĀ :vegas:

Fair enough.Ā 

I've had that experience with Born This Way and ARTPOP and kinda learned to just detach myself in the past few years, so I don't really start getting my hopes up or paying attention until something really solid starts happening. *Always* anticipate long breaks!

Archived