💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s “Scrapped” Albums

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

crackpoppodcast

I don’t know if it qualifies as a scrapped album or anything, but I believe the original concept for ARTPOP or at least LG4 was supposed to be about the “fall/decline of the pop star.” It was supposed to have white rose symbology somehow and “Princess Die” was one of the songs from this scrapped concept. In a way, it’s kind of funny how it all played out- ARTPOP kind of did knock the pop star (Gaga) out of the music sphere for a while. 

It’s obvious a lot of ARTPOP was scrapped. And the original LG5 was more pop/dance, I think the death of Bowie shifted her direction for the album. 

BYE

voidfigure
12 minutes ago, likeitrough said:

wasn't there a rumor about butterflies/caterpillars connected to one of the scrapped albums? 

She was tweeting with butterflies and caterpillars emojis before Joanne, and people only ASSUMED those were connected to the album in development: to me, it was quite clear she was randomly tweeting about her "reinvention" and rebirth as an artist before a new album cycle. Just like the egg before ARTPOP 

Lumiere
2 hours ago, sillynate said:

Oh yes she talked about Act II up until around April 2014 :) here’s a video with more info (there was a video I saw once that was spot on with all the stuff I’m aware of, but I’m not sure if this is it but this one seems like it would have good info) 

Oh yeah I am completely aware of Act II but you typed Act III that's why I was surprised. :laughga:

Anyway, looking back, it makes me disappointed that a lot of music never saw and probably never will see the light of day.

BARCODE
5 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

1. The Original Debut (2007)

2. ARTPOP ACT II 

3. Original LG5 

4. Original LG6 (ARTPOP's little sister concept) 

5. Joanne B-Sides

6. C3C 

Also, Stupid Love is not a LG6 reject

📌

I think there was an album even being considered during the BTW cycle called Hooker on a Church Corner that Princess Die might have been on. 

BARCODE
1 hour ago, likeitrough said:

wasn't there a rumor about butterflies/caterpillars connected to one of the scrapped albums? 

Oh ****! I forgot about that! :udidnt: The "metamorphosis" and "butterfly" and nature rumors! She kept tweeting that symbol for a period of time. And she kept posting about growth or evolving. 

sillynate
1 hour ago, Glitter Way said:

Oh yeah I am completely aware of Act II but you typed Act III that's why I was surprised. :laughga:

Anyway, looking back, it makes me disappointed that a lot of music never saw and probably never will see the light of day.

Mess at act 3 although I wouldn’t doubt it if there was such a thing :enigma: 

and I’m sure we’ll get leaks throughout the years :vegas:

Archived