Jump to content
other

Stupid Love Amazon e-Gift Card Giveaway! (US Only)


Pop Art

Featured Posts

Pop Art
12 minutes ago, Miracle said:

I'd rather have your nudes! 

DM me you streaming my music and maybe we can make that happen. :fan: (Kidding I actually have no nudes for better or worse.)

10 minutes ago, MonSwiftAnton said:

King of being economically stable, knowing you can make this in 2027 when it actually gets released. :diane:

I'm really not, I'm an artist myself who's unknown so the cash flow isn't coming in quite yet. :( (I was just thinking if this actually gets traction and I get like 500+ people wanting to redeem, my poor bank is done. :rip:) But I figured I can do a few $1.29 purchases, I did like 25 for Perfect Illusion Million Reasons and that didn't break the bank. :shrug:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Arturo
2 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Pffft rich isn't the right word, but I think I can spare a few $1.29 transactions.

It counts for certifications tho so there's that. :fan:

Who cares we want its points on Billboard to be maximized first week

Link to post
Share on other sites

BUtterfield 8
15 hours ago, Pop Art said:

Hi ladies, so I just wanted to put this out there now ahead of the song's release that I'll be doing this. 🥰 See video below for details. (Apologies if in the wrong section. 🥺)

 

Where are you sunglasses from

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop Art
8 hours ago, Arturo said:

Who cares we want its points on Billboard to be maximized first week

The rudeness...I'm just trying to help sis. 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, Blue Lagoon said:

Where are you sunglasses from

Amazon :rip:

Link to post
Share on other sites

Pop Art

FYI updated the thread since gifting doesn't count but there is this other giveaway! 🤪

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...