Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

xtina aguilera appreciation thread

FentyGa

Featured Posts

FentyGa

i feel like the queen of early 2000s vocals is a little underappreciated.mp3 (:ally:), and so she deserves an appreciation thread! drop any opinions, favourite songs, thoughts, etc here!

@Davian you’re welcome:trollga:

as you read the replies, stream these masterpieces:vegas:

HoneyB

Stream this GRAMMY NOMINATED song, f-words!:giveup:

Yes Xtina, yes talent

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

Sassy McSass

She was my fave back in the day.mp3. I remember being mad people were saying she was copying some girl named Lady Gaga’s style. Still love her though. :toofunny:

I’ll keep looking for Wonderland

Economy
Just now, Dutch said:

That's a way to get @Davian his nudes indeed.

i see you GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

I was gonna tag him first :triggered:

OT: Christina's Vocals are unmatched in orgasmic sound I don't care what anyone says

Davian

YES, YES AND YES!:giveup: Thank you for making this thread. She is so underrated nowadays, I can’t even. 

I discovered her around 2 years ago. I knew a couple of songs before that, but I never really paid attention to her. At that time Gaga was my one and only favorite artist (since 2011) and I thought no one would ever come close to her. That was until I fell in love with Xtina. At first I wasn’t a fan of her vocals, but I was still intrigued. I listened to Bionic first and was captivated. I needed some time with it but I was getting there. After that I kept coming back to it and added more songs of it to my playlist. I started listening to her other records and fell in love even more. In one week I could call myself a fan. And ever since my love for her has been growing every single day. From her amazing music, to her cute persona, her flawless looks, her art in general and most of all her powerful AMAZING voice. I love this woman so so much and I’m so glad I gave her a chance, eventhough I thought no one would ever come close to Gaga. This all sounds so corny but she truly made my life better over the last couple of years. It’s been a blast following her every step of the way. I’m so proud of everything she is doing. Being a mom, while maintaining her career, talking to her fans on Twitter (she also replied to me:giveup:) I’m a Fighter forever now:heart:

Xtina and Gaga now share the spot for my favorite artist:heart:

source.gif

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

IAmNotHere1997
10 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I can say enjoyed Liberation and I'm a little more hard to impress that the usual GGD user. :vegas:

mmm Maria and Godcelerate being your top Xtina songs

YoungInfantileJaguarundi-size_restricted

Davian
6 minutes ago, Dutch said:

That's a way to get @Davian his nudes indeed.

i see you GIF by Hayley Kiyoko

*Someone mentions Xtina*

Me:

AF28-ED36-76-A1-4-A8-D-99-D1-A9-F434-B13

RenegAde

Is it shady that i thought that they was only one person who cared about xtina enough on this site  to create a thread like this??? .....and that person is right above  me:awesome:

I was pleasantly surprised tho

1 minute ago, Davian said:

*Someone mentions Xtina*

Me:

AF28-ED36-76-A1-4-A8-D-99-D1-A9-F434-B13

How many times do I have to explain that it doesn't work like that for you? :gunga:

Davian
1 minute ago, RenegAde said:

Is it shady that i thought that only one person cared about xtina on this site enough  to create this thread.

I was pleasantly surprised tho

@ me next time

DEB3-C520-2956-4-F06-8-C1-B-23-F4444-EA6

Davian

Here are some of my favorite Xtina deepcuts that deserve.mp3 more love:

I could go on for longer but I don’t want to make this too long:huntyga:

Archived