💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is House Labs flopping?

Phlop

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
16 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Monsters really just complain about everything is basically what I’ve learned and that opinions are really just that, opinions.

Sometimes they are just opinions. But when people say things to/about Gaga that are downright mean and hurtful, it stops being ‘just opinions’ and is moving into abusive territory.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are there still people bringing in negativity being all "Oh I hope so."

If you don't like it, fine, but don't be that annoying person that trashes they're ideas just because you don't like the direction they're going in, have you even tried Haus Labs yourself? :interestinga:

I haven't, so I personally don't have an opinion on it, but I've seen GREAT reviews from ACTUAL people who have, so I'm going with actual reviews on an actual product rather than some SUPER unpostitive comments people are making about it on here. Good day to you :vegas:

lol... Don't y'all get tired of discussing the same thing over and over. :enigma: If anyone is a flop here it's the OP who can't even spell the brand name.:trollga:

geusst1235

Haud Labs is not a flop at all, and the people who genuinely want it to fail have no respect for Gaga.

Not liking Haus Labs is absolutely valid, however wishing failure upon it due to your own personal tastes/opinions is simply immature and incredibly selfish.

35 minutes ago, MANiCURE1295 said:

Definitely not flopping. Their products constantly get great reviews regardless of what this fan base thinks.

I remember reading a comment on here one day about how the packaging for the PR package of the Lip Crayons was cringey as hell and then next thing you know I’m watching the King of Makeup Packaging Jeffree Star comment on how he LOVED the packaging. And another video today about how badass Gaga looks on the cover.

Monsters really just complain about everything is basically what I’ve learned and that opinions are really just that, opinions.

Oh it might have been me about the packaging. And well, it's super not trendy. So 2008. But hey, it's just my opinion. I was not trashing anything or anyone. 

MaryJaneHolland

Yes, it is.

It's never sold out and it always has those two for one deals.

Please, dont sugarcoat... this :rip: 

Runway
2 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yes, it is.

Why would it be always sold out?  :rip: That would mean their re-stocking  department is doing a bad job lmfao 

Antichrist
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Why would it be always sold out?  :rip: That would mean their re-stocking  department is doing a bad job lmfao 

OR that the demand is so big they cant keep up. it would also mean that.

but probably the first, knowing with gags & her team of friends :enigma:

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Runway said:

Still a nonevent, catch how all of her HL posts flop :lana: 

16 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

Haud Labs is not a flop at all, and the people who genuinely want it to fail have no respect for Gaga.

Not liking Haus Labs is absolutely valid, however wishing failure upon it due to your own personal tastes/opinions is simply immature and incredibly selfish.

We're tired of waiting for new music. Is it so hard to add picture of her sitting in the studio and add description like "LG6 is finished, premiere soon" or whatever? Isn't she multitasking? She could release a single with MV where she used HL to promote both, HL and LG6

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Yes, it is.

I've never seen that deal in the UK. The only deals I've seen is for something like 10% during the holidays or events like Black Friday. 

You don't want people to sugar coat but you're flat out lying. 

Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Still a nonevent, catch how all of her HL posts flop :lana: 

:noparty:

Archived