đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B sued for assaulting and spitting on a female security guard

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Cardi B is getting sued for allegedly assaulting, striking and spitting on a female security guard, but witnesses saw it differently and feel Cardi was the one wronged.

The woman, named Emani Ellis, filed the lawsuit against Cardi Friday in Los Angeles County Superior Court. According to the suit, Ellis was at work in Bev Hills on Feb. 24, 2018, when the encounter with Cardi happened.

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, Ellis alleges Cardi maliciously struck her in the head, face and body. Ellis, who says she's African-American, also claims Cardi spit on her and used profanities and racial slurs.

This all went down in a medical building, and eyewitnesses tell us Cardi had just left an appointment -- and the security guard approached Cardi trying to record video or take photos of her. We're told Cardi asked her to stop because she didn't want to be recorded in the doctor's office.

It's also worth noting ... Cardi had not revealed her pregnancy yet. The date of the incident indicates she would've been about 4 months pregnant with Kulture.

The witnesses tell us the security guard got upset and she and Cardi -- who didn't have security with her at the time -- did get into argument. We're told a building staffer ran out and got in between the guard and Cardi, and things never got physical, and there were no racial slurs.

According to the lawsuit, Cardi "then used her celebrity status to get [Ellis] fired from her job as a security guard." However, a rep for the medical building tells TMZ, Cardi's doctor and patient coordinator were the ones who got the guard fired because they both felt the guard had violated Cardi's privacy. The rep says Cardi gave them permission to release that information.

Ellis is suing Cardi for assault, battery and infliction of emotional distress. We've reached out to Cardi's camp for her side of the story. No word back yet.

https://www.tmz.com/2020/02/21/cardi-b-sued-lawsuit-assault-battery-spit-security-guard-privacy/

• Bambino changed the title to Cardi B sued for assaulting and spitting on a female security guard
StrawberryBlond

I had such high hopes for Cardi. I'm sure I'll still enjoy her music but I've been majorly let down by her behaviours of late. She seemed so down to earth when she started out but the fame seems to have gone to her head. This isn't the first time she's been violent. She has serious anger issues and committed a serious crime back in the day by drugging her clients when she was a stripper so she could rob them. I don't know if I feel comfortable supporting someone like this. Finding a rapper that isn't problematic is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I can separate the music from the artist, sure, but I won't buy their music or go to their shows if they're a bad person.

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

I had such high hopes for Cardi. I'm sure I'll still enjoy her music but I've been majorly let down by her behaviours of late. She seemed so down to earth when she started out but the fame seems to have gone to her head. This isn't the first time she's been violent. She has serious anger issues and committed a serious crime back in the day by drugging her clients when she was a stripper so she could rob them. I don't know if I feel comfortable supporting someone like this. Finding a rapper that isn't problematic is like trying to find a needle in a haystack. I can separate the music from the artist, sure, but I won't buy their music or go to their shows if they're a bad person.

did u read the whole thing?

StrawberryBlond
15 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

did u read the whole thing?

Yes, there's no evidence that it didn't happen so I'm keeping an open mind. Considering Cardi's history with violence, I wouldn't be surprised.

Archived