Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How would you describe stupid love?

Customzanotti

Featured Posts

Customzanotti

How would you describe the track to someone who hasn't heard it, but is longing for some lg6 goodness?

Is it incredible, show stopping, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, put it in a blender, **** on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it, or is it a floppe? How does it rank with her other songs?

Pompom hole n streets w/ ma heels

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Andreu

Is it a a dance pop song, with a heavy usage of vocal chops on the production. It has 4 different sections + the bridge. Very catchy prechorus.

Gagaism

Its a song, leaked and responsible for major meltdowns since Joanne release. Anybody is sure if it’s gonna be released as a lead single for a supposedly next album that apparently is in a elephant pregnancy kind of work - or it will be just like a Brooklyn Nights wannabe. 

I still didn’t listen to it by myself, just once when it got played in a club I was so :chica:

Im very patient to see how it is going to be, just hoping it’s good when it gets a proper release.

Helxig

Reminded me upon first liste of Donatella mixed with Do What U Want. It has the attitude of Donatella with similar synth sounds to Do What U want. Not as slow and vibey as DWUW, but not quite as loud and hard as Donatella, just in the middle. Her vocals are a mix of her BTW era pop vocals and her Joanne voice. It's an upbeat dance song. Good poppy hooks that get stuck in your head! I liked it on first listen, but it was a bit of a grower. Like a lot of her songs it's kind of complicated to get your head around at first, but once you know it you can't get it out!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

K-totaly unique :stalkga:

You can dance to it and sing to it but I was hoping for smething more interesting ( music or lyrics)

Think of the sound a dog toy makes and imagine it plays over and over again. Great now you know how the song starts. 

Scarlet Bitch

show stopping, italian, upbeat, funky donkey, virginity loser, lg6 reject, stunning, wears only versace

𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔪𝔶 𝔡𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔢 𝔣𝔩𝔬𝔬𝔯, 𝔦 𝔣𝔬𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔱 𝔣𝔬𝔯

HeavyPunkLover

Easy to digest, synthwave pop song.

"Just because you know my name, doesn't mean you know my game"

Archived