#4 — OBSESSIONS

Total Score: 8,87

Obsessions.gif

Highest rates: 11 by @MaryJaneHolland @ARTPOPe @PMM
Lowest rates: 2 by @mmkay

Your comments

Reveal hidden contents

@zebrastripes - Sad song :(

@Pop Music - Top three of her ballads. Such a raw take on a difficult relationship with someone who has medical issues. Gorgeous  

@PMM - If this don't win I'm suing this site. Best song by Marina, Best lyrics and best at every aspect. Simple ballad but perfect. I'm still cry when I listen to this. 

@LGs LM Contemplating giving this or Numb my 11. This song is art.

@PeachJug - This song is so perfect. I imagine it as her "Bad Romance" of her career

@ProjectJoanne - Overrated but it’s a very good song :)

@Phaye Monster - Iconic for the lyric about crackers alone. 

@gagaschickens - i love the crackers verse

tragique

Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

And so...

Hollywood

vs

Oh No!

:enigma:

Hypocrates :enigma:

Bubblegum Bitch

#2 — HOLLYWOOD

Total Score: 9,17

Hollywood.gif

Highest rates: 11 by @Animal Claws
Lowest rates: 8 by @zebrastripes @ARTPOPe @ashae @mmkay @Galvon @Glamourpuss @gagaschickens

Your comments

Spoiler

@Pop Music - First song I heard from this album and was obsessed with every part. It was the song I went hardest to both times i've seen her live. Just a classic 

@mmkay - Yes! This is my jam, "Actually it's Marina"

@PMM - This song brings me joy. "Puking American Dreams!!!"

@LGs LM - I overplayed this song so much I couldn't even finish listening to it now. Still a fun and well-written bop though. And that Shakira/Catherine Zeta line is iconic.

@Diamonster - I relate so much to this song and it's just timeless, I don't get tired of it, it keeps having the same charm for me no matter the time

@ProjectJoanne - This has the best message in my opinion on the album and it’s made in SUCH a catchy way!!! 🔥

@Phaye Monster - My favourite Marina songs are the ones where she sings about a serious, sad topic then puts it on top of some happy upbeat pop song. Hollywood counts. 

@gagaschickens - good, but a little eh. the single version is better than the album version.

Bubblegum Bitch

#1 — OH NO!

Total Score: 9,99

Oh-No.gif

Highest rates: 11 by @Trillion Reasons @Cello @cjdamien @DavidLuis198 @Davian @Diamonster @GaGaLB @Galvon @ProjectJoanne  @Enzo
Lowest rates: 6 by @mmkay

Your comments

Spoiler

@Pop Music - The most catchy song on the album and the song i've played the most. It's a great walking into school on Friday morning song to try and get you amped up to get the day over with

@PMM - "I know exactly what I want and who I want to be" :party:'

@LGs LM - Probably her most pop-py song from the album. I live for the music video and I demand a 1080p reupload on Youtube.

@Diamonster - A cultural reset, just MWAH, one of her best songs amazing great spectacular never the same k-totally unique

@ProjectJoanne - BEST song on the album! The chords, that chorus, the meaning, the comic style video! EVERYTHING! 1000/10!

@gagaschickens - really good song, catchy. it has some sounds and elements you can't catch on the first listen, that are really good additions to an otherwise rather simple song.

Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

Total Score: 9,99

:triggered:

You couldn't add that extra 1? :huntyga:

Archived