rumor

Taylor Swift is paying for the millions of dollars of legal damages Kesha

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pop Music

If this is true then I am so proud of Taylor for being on the right side of history and helping out artists who are being trapped and controlled by men just like she was

words cannot begin to express my love for this girl :diane:

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

SharkmanthaC

This is amazing. Can someone give me the back story on why Kesha is paying Dr Luke? Just the gist of it? I missed that. 

she/her/hers

Runway

Amazing, dr rape thought he did something with that defamation trial. Everyone knows who he really is now :rip: 

Just now, SamanthaC said:

This is amazing. Can someone give me the back story on why Kesha is paying Dr Luke? Just the gist of it? I missed that. 

He sued her for defamation of character, with the biggest argument being that Kesha lied in her texts with Gaga that Luke raped Katy Perry, and the judge found Kesha guilty. 

Crying, that's so wonderful :diane:

I'm so glad Kesha has such a loving and supportive community around her in the music industry. It would be so easy for her to be disillusioned and quit, but I hope the encouragement of other women and survivors keeps her going in these tough times :heart:

Lighter

PLEASE let this be true so Dr. Luke can sleep with the fact that he didn’t get not a single cent from his enemy yas

Archived