Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Fifth Harmony messy moments

Lighter

Featured Posts

Lighter

Been hollering at this since last night.

Here is my thing, aside from the fact that they just don’t coordinate too well vocally and their dancing. I think it’s their height and body built that don’t mesh with each other? 

I’m not saying one must conform to one another and be thinner or thiccer or taller, but maybe in the first place talent agents should find girls who has the same physique and be picture perfect when put together.

I mean.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRW3UyCgA8KpNbROUWil1n

vs.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRKqLzz0MPMl4f0gPAij7e

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVKRBBfkP_b7aaPlTDe5Y

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQP-O1dvzI3WfBU63a7feN

They literally had to babysit Camila and take her out of school because she was underage, so of course they were taller than her :laughga:

This band was like sexulizing 15-17 years old girls but America cares about J.Lo, this is the real mess of this band :fail:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Lighter
1 hour ago, River said:

They literally had to babysit Camila and take her out of school because she was underage, so of course they were taller than her :laughga:

This band was like sexulizing 15-17 years old girls but America cares about J.Lo, this is the real mess of this band :fail:

Tbh I didn’t have any idea what their ages are during debut that’s horrible 

RAMROD
13 minutes ago, Lighter said:

Tbh I didn’t have any idea what their ages are during debut that’s horrible 

They debuted in 2012 after finished 3rd on X-Factor USA. Their age were between 15-19 then.

Cowell were adamant he wanted to make a female 1D, these girls were originally already eliminated during the audition as solo, but Cowell put them together for that ambition of his. But these girls are not getting along since the beginning. So it is far beyond body height. Thereafter they are cursed with bad luck after bad luck, even they had to change their name twice. They are just not meant to be tbh. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Lighter
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

They debuted in 2012 after finished 3rd on X-Factor USA. Their age were between 15-19 then.

Cowell were adamant he wanted to make a female 1D, these girls were originally already eliminated during the audition as solo, but Cowell put them together for that ambition of his. But these girls are not getting along since the beginning. So it is far beyond body height. Thereafter they are cursed with bad luck after bad luck, even they had to change their name twice. They are just not meant to be tbh. 

The sad thing tbh is their mistreatment without a damn penny given back to them

4 hours ago, River said:

the youngest one is Dinah Jane though and she's also the tallest one (and she been looking like 30) lmao

FfFfFfFF
4 hours ago, Magneto said:

Ally hammering a tire, I cant

Me pretending to be busy when mom asks me to help cleaning the house.

gagaschickens

Some of these had me on the floor lmao

リのひ ᄃム刀'イ 尺乇ムり イんノ丂, ᄃム刀 リのひ?

Lighter
3 hours ago, vocalqueef said:

the youngest one is Dinah Jane though and she's also the tallest one (and she been looking like 30) lmao

WhaTTT omg

Archived