Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Mr. S still confirms Gaga next week

Ronlop

Featured Posts

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

While it's unlikely, if for whatever reason, LG song does better than this Rih song... I hope you guys don't make a big deal about. Stan wars are so 2008. Just be happy with what LG does.

Dr Fudge

So get me updated on which forever supposed drop date we’re to believe now- is it February 20th, 21st, 28th, or 97th?

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

MessyTop
14 minutes ago, FudgeyBear said:

So get me updated on which forever supposed drop date we’re to believe now- is it February 20th, 21st, 28th, or 97th?

Lady Gaga will release new music one day of the week on some week. That’s about it. Lol

Dr Fudge
Just now, MessyTop said:

Lady Gaga will release new music one day of the week on some week. That’s about it. Lol

WHOA. That’s like, going to happen....at some point of time.....in life. CUE A POP EMERGENCY, THIS THING IS HAPPENING.

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Ronald Allen

:vegas: either the leak made them change route with planning or it was planned. She will have a big announcement soon prly. What if she comes out with an Amazon music deal :enigma:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Reality
2 minutes ago, Ronald Allen said:

:vegas: either the leak made them change route with planning or it was planned. She will have a big announcement soon prly. What if she comes out with an Amazon music deal :enigma:

She can't just change plans on a whim. People need to understand this. If she doesn't come 2/20, then she didn't "delay it". If nothing comes 2/20, or even 2/21, it'll prove once and for all that we should stop trusting these people. 

She can't just be like, "Well, screw all of the plans that we had in place. Just keep pushing the date back until I feel like it." 

🃏🖤👹

Ronald Allen
1 minute ago, M Monstre said:

She can't just change plans on a whim. People need to understand this. If she doesn't come 2/20, then she didn't "delay it". If nothing comes 2/20, or even 2/21, it'll prove once and for all that we should stop trusting these people. 

She can't just be like, "Well, screw all of the plans that we had in place. Just keep pushing the date back until I feel like it." 

yeah , they have quarterly releases and plan that period so her people must be tight lipped. I hope she doesnt overproduce this like ARTPOP cause shes had so much time . She probably turned the Master in before the new year etc.

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

ToxicHot

What is supposed to be released anyway? Stupid Love? The song that leaked in full almost a month ago and half the fanbase has already heard??? :enigma:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

Archived