celeb

Lil Nas X Wants a Gaga Collab

monsterhamh

Featured Posts

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Tbh, if it was with his actual singing voice like in the beginning of his Grammy performance, I lowkey would be here for it :gum: . Otherwise, he can keep it :bye: . Don't want another rap song Gaga is featured on :madge:  ( JND realness :neyde: )

Ew, David!

FlopSlurper

if she does I'll make a documentary about his islamophobic near past so she is forced to delete it :koons:

KatieJudasGaga4
1 hour ago, TheSlash said:

Tbh, if it was with his actual singing voice like in the beginning of his Grammy performance, I lowkey would be here for it :gum: . Otherwise, he can keep it :bye: . Don't want another rap song Gaga is featured on :madge:  ( JND realness :neyde: )

He didn't sing live at the Grammys though, I think.

9 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Exposure for him ,yes!

Don't be so close-minded, by collaborating with him, Gaga would get exposed to the whole hip hop demographic, those people don't usually pay attention to her, it would be beneficial for streaming, she already touched the jazz demographic, the pop demographic, hip hop is the last thing she hasn't really got into 

gagaxsebert

I’m not against him wanting to collab with LG. But I would be against her collabing with him :selena:

Used to be HighRoad

Archived