💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Stupid Love release date postponed

Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

Reality

Some of y'all are so melodramatic.

She never promised a date, so nothing's been delayed.

It's on you guys if you want to believe some "insiders" who say that they have info about LG6. You know, part of me actually doesn't want it to come on 2/20 just so that you'll all realize that these "insiders" are just frauds. 

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dynamite
6 minutes ago, malzejar said:

yep, hope she flops because this mess is insufferable, sadly her team is absolutely incompetent.

Why would you hope she flops because other people have been spreading **** that may have never been true, and not a single piece of information has come from her mouth? Wishing for her to flop because you're gullible... The wait is frustrating but seriously, grow up.

8 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

At this point she deserves to flop with the constant delays, leaks, and the overall taking absolutely forever to release. 

I used to think SL would do decent, but I'm honestly not so sure now. Coupled with all this, I don't think it's going to do much. 

All this waiting and delaying only for it to all to be so underwhelming :selena:

how do you know about the existence of delays if there was no release date? honestly we dont even know if half the album is ready she just posted few photos talking about LG6 and the rest is rumours. she could release lg6 in 2022 or in the next month, its not her fault that we believe every fake insider

tenor.gif

LGMonster95

If you want to make your life easy then just stop believing in these rumours and let Gaga make the announcement herself because that's when you 100% know that it's coming and not via some "insiders" which I don't say all of them might be liars but they could pretty well hear wrong informations or things that are not very sure.

people are wishing for gaga to flop because they believe theres a rumored delay about the rumored release date of a song that is rumored to be the lead single of the album that is rumored to come later this year

cool!

b94738cdc07374834c7050bb29df085c.jpg

Gagaloo911
6 minutes ago, Queen Neyde said:

how do you know about the existence of delays if there was no release date? honestly we dont even know if half the album is ready she just posted few photos talking about LG6 and the rest is rumours. she could release lg6 in 2022 or in the next month, its not her fault that we believe every fake insider

tenor.gif

Well it's been confirmed that SL was originally planned to be released last year, and that it's been moved again recently. 

Maybe there was no officially set date, but its release has been moved around repeatedly. For a song that's decent at best and is really subpar for her, it just just makes no sense. 

My only hope is that all this moving around is for a different, superior song to be released. Especially after the leak hopefully they've decided to go with something else. 

1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Well it's been confirmed that SL was originally planned to be released last year, and that it's been moved again recently. 

Maybe there was no officially set date, but its release has been moved around repeatedly. For a song that's decent at best and is really subpar for her, it just just makes no sense. 

My only hope is that all this moving around is for a different, superior song to be released. Especially after the leak hopefully they've decided to go with something else. 

confirmed by? gaga herself? bobby? the rest of her team?

geusst1235
12 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Nothing has been confirmed in regards to Stupid Love's release date (if it is the single, which is not 100% known either) being delayed or not. Even if an insider like Mr S is somewhat reliable like other users have mentioned, he can still receive false information.

Unless it comes from Gaga or her team, any variation of a release date is simply unconfirmed. People should not immediately believe insiders when their "confirmed info" can easily be inaccurate, or entirely made up.

gagasicebath
6 minutes ago, Gagaloo92 said:

The only “confirmation” we’ve had from Gaga’s actual lips is “I mean, I’m gonna put out a record...” which doesn’t exactly scream dates are set in stone. We really have no clue beyond all the alleged insiders throwing around various February dates...

Archived