Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

HAUS LABS: Le Monster Matte Lip Crayon

SwissMonster

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, WholesomeOOf said:

If you think that Gaga is nothing more than just a "music artist" then you are unequivocally wrong. Gaga can, and has always been been interested in experimenting with other mediums. To genuinely believe otherwise is nonsensical since we have seen Gaga delving into various mediums throughout her career such as acting, philanthropy,etc. I see absolutely no reason as to why Gaga cannot meld financial and creative goals as one either. Yes the makeup business is very lucrative, but it takes a ton of effort and passion to actually create a start up brand.  Besides, she has done the same exact thing with her music in terms of promotion for years so what is the difference exactly? Some fans have even ridiculed Gaga and accused her of "selling out" after being sponsored by Doritos back during the ARTPOP era so this type of criticism isn't even new.

Gaga has constantly brought fans on stage during Enigma to talk to them and give them time share their stories. If you dislike that or think it's not genuine, then you should say the same thing about the Born This Way Ball, Artrave, Joanne Tour,etc otherwise you are being a tad hypocritical. I'd also like to point out that the fans have actually been mentioned by Gaga repeatedly over the past year in interviews, speechs, and social media posts  that were all unrelated to Haus Labs so I don't understand how you came to that conclusion. Either way I am personally  glad that Gaga has put some distance between herself and the fanbase, especially since some of you guys can act extremely inconsiderate/rude as evidenced by this thread. Some little monsters pick apart every single thing she does, and criticize her whenever she doesn't do exactly what you wanted.

Anyways, the condescending or hateful comments directed at Sarah are simply deplorable. There is no reason to throw negativity her way over something as simple as makeup. "Fans" are using this makeup bullshit as an excuse to legitimately hate on one of Gaga's best friends. Does any of this sound mature or responsible to you?I rarely see even an iota of respect or genuine constructive criticism that isn't laced with some sort of degrading drivel towards Sarah when someone dislikes her work. We are supposed to be spreading kindness and love with others, not vile hate  or wishes of one to be fired. Anyone that does hate on Sarah for this need to realize that they are making fun of another person because their own personal opinions/expectations were not satisfied by someone who owes them nothing.

The fans are entitled to nothing. Gaga will release new music when she is ready (unless like interscope is being difficult oof).

Jennifer Lopez Applause GIF by NBC World Of DanceSassy Black Woman GIF by Robert E Blackmon

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply
G U C C I

I have all the other products and love them! I will be purchasing two of these crayons as well but what I really want is that tshirt!!!!!  She should really add that at the Haus of Gaga and seriously consider hiring some of her fans to revamp the rest of her merch.

MissKombucha
10 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

i wish she would make more unisex/gender neutral make-up (and before you  come to me, I promise you 80-90% of men, regardless of sexuality, won't be rocking lipstick and eyeshadow). 

Her fan base is made up mostly of men, and they would all probably flock to buy some really high quality concealers, bb creams, or even foundation.

I’d honestly love if she and Freddy collaborated on some hair product. Tinted gels. High performance hairsprays etc.

4 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

Her fan base is made up mostly of men, and they would all probably flock to buy some really high quality concealers, bb creams, or even foundation.

I'm fairly confident that in due time HL will serve a full scope of beauty products. More than confident bc the HL copyright (?) listed all these things 

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

JazzGa

Awwww yeahhhh they released an orange lip:legend:Yall think that is what she wears for Enigma most of the time? 

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

JazzGa
7 minutes ago, NoahSuns said:

why did she name one 1950?:triggered:

1950s makeup is associated with true red lipstick: 

1952-kay-daumit-elizabeth-taylor-shampoo50s-makeup-tutorial.jpgDorothy-Gray-1950s-makeup.jpg

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

NewUsername
1 hour ago, Teal Ambition said:

The whole look, omg :firega:

EQrTorRWAAIRsPb?format=jpg&name=medium

a slay and a half!

1 hour ago, Jose P said:

LMAO so you really think she scrapped everything she’s been working on since 2017-2018 bc one song and a picture leaked? Those of us who believe music is coming soon are called deluded but I believe those like you who just “feel” she’s done with music are equally deluded if not even more.

thank you!

NewUsername
1 hour ago, WholesomeOOf said:

If you think that Gaga is nothing more than just a "music artist" then you are unequivocally wrong. Gaga can, and has always been been interested in experimenting with other mediums. To genuinely believe otherwise is nonsensical since we have seen Gaga delving into various mediums throughout her career such as acting, philanthropy,etc. I see absolutely no reason as to why Gaga cannot meld financial and creative goals as one either. Yes the makeup business is very lucrative, but it takes a ton of effort and passion to actually create a start up brand.  Besides, she has done the same exact thing with her music in terms of promotion for years so what is the difference exactly? Some fans have even ridiculed Gaga and accused her of "selling out" after being sponsored by Doritos back during the ARTPOP era so this type of criticism isn't even new.

Gaga has constantly brought fans on stage during Enigma to talk to them and give them time share their stories. If you dislike that or think it's not genuine, then you should say the same thing about the Born This Way Ball, Artrave, Joanne Tour,etc otherwise you are being a tad hypocritical. I'd also like to point out that the fans have actually been mentioned by Gaga repeatedly over the past year in interviews, speechs, and social media posts  that were all unrelated to Haus Labs so I don't understand how you came to that conclusion. Either way I am personally  glad that Gaga has put some distance between herself and the fanbase, especially since some of you guys can act extremely inconsiderate/rude as evidenced by this thread. Some little monsters pick apart every single thing she does, and criticize her whenever she doesn't do exactly what you wanted.

Anyways, the condescending or hateful comments directed at Sarah are simply deplorable. There is no reason to throw negativity her way over something as simple as makeup. "Fans" are using this makeup bullshit as an excuse to legitimately hate on one of Gaga's best friends. Does any of this sound mature or responsible to you? I rarely see even an iota of respect or genuine constructive criticism that isn't laced with some sort of degrading drivel towards Sarah when someone dislikes her work. We are supposed to be spreading kindness and love with others, not vile hate  or wishes of one to be fired. Anyone that does hate on Sarah for this need to realize that they are making fun of another person because their own personal opinions/expectations were not satisfied by someone who owes them nothing.

The fans are entitled to nothing. Gaga will release new music when she is ready (unless like interscope is being difficult oof).

tenor.giftenor.gif?itemid=4408215

freebit
35 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

i wish she would make more unisex/gender neutral make-up (and before you  come to me, I promise you 80-90% of men, regardless of sexuality, won't be rocking lipstick and eyeshadow). 

IA, There's no mainstream makeup line gearing itself toward men. She could canniblize Glossier's male customers too. Maybe she could hire BTS or Timothy Chalamet as endorsement models.

I also think a lot of average unfashionable men would actually use it too, even if in secret (and the Amazon delivery thing would definitely work in its favor). My uncle was running for office (local small town stuff) and was needing something to cover his rosacea for his campaign pamplets and pics, and had to hit up me and my Mom for makeup (he def wasn't going to go out and buy it himself at Wal-Mart). That is definitely an untapped market.

Archived