3 hours ago, Logan said:

Dinner ft. Adele cancelledt

Thin-Adele-with-an-Award--108552.jpg

Dinner ft. Adele (the ketogenic remix) is coming insteadĀ 

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, StrawberryBlond said:

It's becoming increasingly more likely that she's had a gastric bypass/sleeve operation. She's lost all this weight too fast and kept it off too easily for it to be purely diet causing it. And people who have had those operations are thinking the same thing. If she's had this done, she should just be honest about it because it'll only make ordinary people feel depressed when they try to replicate her look with diet and exercise and can't achieve it. There's nothing wrong with having some help to thinner and she shouldn't be too proud to admit it. And if it all down to diet, well, it's almost a given that she'll put all the weight back on eventually as these restrictive diets aren't sustainable long term.

I think once she's officially stopped losing weight, her face will naturally fill out and look a bit better, its just because its all been so sudden that she looks rather gaunt. They say when it comes to extreme weight loss that you have to choose your body or your face and you will end up with a more wrinkly looking face and loose skin initially. She's far healthier this weight, let's not lie. I'd take a healthy weight with a slightly gaunt looking face over a bigger body with health problems. Saying she looked better bigger is what makes people be reluctant to change.

I don't know. I lost 40 pounds once without even realizing it. I've been on a diet since the beginning of January and have thus far lost 21.6 pounds. I know that's far off from 100, but it's definitely possible to have a dramatic weight loss with your own effort alone.

She may be on an extreme diet, but once she reaches her goal weight, she'll be able to eat more because she'll be working to maintain the weight, and that will be more realistic in terms of a lifestyle change.

RAMROD

GILLIAN ANDERSON?!! :diane:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ ...š’¶š“ƒš’¹ š’¹š’¾š‘’ š“Œš’¾š“‰š’½ š’¶ š“ˆš“‚š’¾š“š‘’ (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

31 minutes ago, Haroon said:

She reminds me a lot of Sarah Paulson now

Ā 

21 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

GILLIAN ANDERSON?!!Ā 

Ā 

20 minutes ago, Hades said:

I thought she was Kylie Minogue for a minute.

:enigma:Ā 

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

3 hours ago, JFK said:

But it is his/hers opinion and has every right to have it. Especially towards someone who lives off the publicity.Ā 

Ā 

+ Loosing so much weight in so short amount of time is NOT healthy.Ā 

It hasn't been a short amount of time lmao. Sheā€™s been training for months!

2 hours ago, JFK said:

Sure, Jan.Ā 

Lets go on a quick diets instead of changing our complete lifestyle.Ā 

Perfect Illusion teas.Ā 

And babe, you don't know what I am or who I am and why I'm saying things I'm saying.

Judging by recent reports, sheĀ did change her lifestyle, for better. Since you delved into who, or whatĀ you are,Ā I might as well add that I don't care. You could've freed Tibet and to me and at least 95% of this forum, you'd still be, as I previously said, a random GGD user, the same wayĀ I am.

You and your condescending little attitude can take a walk.

TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, Wixson said:

Judging by recent reports, sheĀ did change her lifestyle, for better. Since you delved into who, or whatĀ you are,Ā I might as well add that I don't care. You could've freed Tibet and to me and at least 95% of this forum, you'd still be, as I previously said, a random GGD user, the same wayĀ I am.

You and your condescending little attitude can take a walk.

Yeah, I don't feel like throwing pearls to the pigs.Ā 

FYI, healthy lifestyle change does not make you loose so much weight in such short time span but we all choose what we believe in.Ā Ā 

I'm sissying that walk.Ā 

gumzy3000

She looks amazing wow, great on her for losing that weight which she clearly wanted to do.Ā 

trolly troll troll

Angelo Dawson
8 hours ago, Ryusei said:

After the 200th thread called ā€žAdele is skinny nowā€œ ā€žadele looking skinnyā€œ ā€žadele being a skinny legendā€œ ā€žadele lost weightā€œ ā€žadele looking unrecognizableā€œ we get it tho :huntyga:

Literally

Angelo Dawson
7 hours ago, JFK said:

But it is his/hers opinion and has every right to have it. Especially towards someone who lives off the publicity.Ā 

Ā 

+ Loosing so much weight in so short amount of time is NOT healthy.Ā 

Girl, sheā€™s been out of the public eye dieting AND working out for over a year. Just because you havenā€™t been able to monitor every moment of her life doesnā€™t mean she hasnā€™t been working her ass off (literally). Just because she chose to keep her fitness journey private doesnā€™t mean you have the right to say itā€™s unhealthy.Ā Take a seat already.

8 hours ago, Ryusei said:

I think after picture #25 we get it: sheā€˜s skinny now.

Every caption is ā€œthinner than everā€ itā€™s so weird.

Archived