TaylorSwift 164,235 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 out at midnight local time Vote for me: https://www.grammy.com/vote/taylor-swift Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
likeitrough 5,892 Posted September 4, 2025 Share Posted September 4, 2025 hopefully it's better than MILK, I didn't really like that one... Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Vengaboy 1,422 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 EGO is great!! I could actually hear Gaga sing it. I think it's a nice mix of songs and they've all got their own vibe. Really looking forward to an album + tour. Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
AndiGaga 7,307 Posted September 5, 2025 Share Posted September 5, 2025 Love it!!! The first song from this era I reeeeally enjoy Link to post Share on other sites More sharing options...
Featured Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.