Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

One day with Lady Gaga

kaelergrey

Featured Posts

kaelergrey

What if you have a chance or given one day to hangout with lady gaga. What will you do with her? :ohwell:

Ill probably taste her cooking cause she seems like a good chef. Hangout with her and do normal stuff. Chill and hangout. :party:

Always Remember That You Are Special, You Are Beautiful and You Are Loved 

Robo Ga

Go to the beach with her and smoke a lil something and listen to music and talk about life

🤖⚡️

I would show her all my edits that I've made of her concerts on my channel, and maybe even my own music, she's really been one of the biggest inspirations of my whole life :heart:

TheSlash

I would just chill out with her, talk about random stuff and just enjoy the time :diane: . I think she has enough hysterical fans asking for album releases, autographs and such to deal with, so I don't want to bother her with that :tony: 

Ew, David!

likeitrough

put on wigs and go do things with all the regular people that she hasn't done in a long time.

get a car wash, go food shopping, walk around target, take clothes to a laundromat, etc.

Rat Boy
12 minutes ago, ProjectJoanne said:

I would show her all my edits that I've made of her concerts on my channel, and maybe even my own music, she's really been one of the biggest inspirations of my whole life :heart:

"Thank you ProjectJoanne. For your efforts, I will gift you your Portland videos"

reaction s GIF

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

HausofGabo

trying a cool outfit, inviting Adele to come over and getting drunk all of 3 together while singing stuff to finish eating her leftovers :firega:

Bonkers

I have theories about choices she's made (not personal, more with music and performances) that I'd hope she'd enjoy answering.  :enigma:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

I would love to just really talk with her. Not like superficial stuff, but talk about chronic illness and chronic pain, and the weirdness of life. Okay maybe a little bit of superficial stuff like exchanging womanly advice and skin care tips and that kind of thing :kara:

go to the place where she storages all her outfits and dance to electric chapel and teeth and waaaay more songs

and sit down for some questions and a good talk :heart:

hot blondes in odd positions

TimisaMonster

Make dinner together

Collaborate on a song

Get a lil high with her

Talk about our struggles in life and also our happiest moments

Go shopping with her to pick out a cool outfit to do a photoshoot together

Listen to unreleased songs she loves to play for her friends that never made official distribution 

Etc....soooo much in so little time

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived