💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Stupid Love playing in David Dobrik's Instagram Story

LIKELADYAGAGA

Featured Posts

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I think we’re just surprised that you vehemently oppose SL lol. It really is a fun, happy, nice song. While some of her songs are complex, a lot of them aren’t.
A bright simple song about love is exactly what we need right now, and that’s prob why Gaga developed the song. It’s a sign on the times. She’s very hyper aware and I hope she releases it. 

I totally get what you mean, but I think what they were referring to is the comparison between SL and the producers' work this far. 

I was really excited to hear Boys Noize was going to be a part of LG6 because his signature is deep, brooding, Eurohouse beats (basically HML) and that's what I've been wanting from Gaga for a LONG time. 

So when SL came I was like, oh....this is cute. 

I'm interested to see how it fares over the years...idk it doesn't seem as timeless as BR, PI, or PF...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MissKombucha
1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I think we’re just surprised that you vehemently oppose SL lol. It really is a fun, happy, nice song. While some of her songs are complex, a lot of them aren’t.
A bright simple song about love is exactly what we need right now, and that’s prob why Gaga developed the song. It’s a sign on the times. She’s very hyper aware and I hope she releases it. 

Considering GaGa’s songwriting and song production evolution , it’s highly regressive. Even her “soulless” pop songs from the ASIB track (meant to highlight Allie’s transition from her roots) have richer melodies, lyrics, and production. Considering the EDM geniuses and her fans anticipation for new pop-music I thought she’d open the era with something fresher with a bigger impact. I think had we not been so starved of music I think many of us wouldn’t think much of the song. tenor.gif

MissKombucha
4 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

I totally get what you mean, but I think what they were referring to is the comparison between SL and the producers' work this far. 

I was really excited to hear Boys Noize was going to be a part of LG6 because his signature is deep, brooding, Eurohouse beats (basically HML) and that's what I've been wanting from Gaga for a LONG time. 

So when SL came I was like, oh....this is cute. 

I'm interested to see how it fares over the years...idk it doesn't seem as timeless as BR, PI, or PF...

EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING ! Boys Noize teased one of his new releases that’ll drop this Friday and the drastic difference between that (I think it’s called Girl Crush) and SL...it’s a little disappointing. Having SL as a filler on the album is fine but as the opener for this massive EDM album ...giphy.gif

BlingNotTheMusic
2 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

Considering GaGa’s songwriting and song production evolution , it’s highly regressive. Even her “soulless” pop songs from the ASIB track (meant to highlight Allie’s transition from her roots) have richer melodies, lyrics, and production. Considering the EDM geniuses and her fans anticipation for new pop-music I thought she’d open the era with something fresher with a bigger impact. I think had we not been so starved of music I think many of us wouldn’t think much of the song. tenor.gif

I think you are honestly serving some HOT tea rn

Tbh, I was slightly disappointed in the lyrical content and simple production/melody of SL when I first heard it. I really was hoping after ASIB/Joanne she'd combine her evolved songwriting ability with the expert-pop-hitmaker inside of her but to me it seems... underwhelming? For a "return to form" Gaga, after all these years of more adult contemporary/non dance music...it just seems like something is missing. 

Maybe she is going more for TF days but even that album had more witty lyrics than SL. 

(Dont get me wrong I love SL! But I feel if it were more complex lyrically, production wise, etc, I may find it more appealing. )

BlingNotTheMusic
4 minutes ago, MissKombucha said:

EXACTLY WHAT IM SAYING ! Boys Noize teased one of his new releases that’ll drop this Friday and the drastic difference between that (I think it’s called Girl Crush) and SL...it’s a little disappointing. Having SL as a filler on the album is fine but as the opener for this massive EDM album ...giphy.gif

Honestly an album of just GagaXBoysNoize would END me ...

MissKombucha
11 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Honestly an album of just GagaXBoysNoize would END me ...

I love you ❀ 😂

Comparing and contrasting SL to Boys Noize new release set for Friday..

It’s like :

giphy.gif

*i choose the new BN release

Darcklighter22

The higher higher part sounds more crisp and like she isn't singing the last notes as long :confused: 

stevana229

IF GAGA DOESNT CHANGE THE CHORUS TO THIS SONG, IM LOSING ALL FAITH. GAGA IS KNOWN FOR HER BIG CHORUSES. HOW CAN SHE LITERALLY LEAVE THIS CHORUS SO EMPTY???!!! the rest of the song is so good!

We went from Gaga walking Mulger to GH, to Christian Cowan showing to a leaked “lead single” without any appearance/acknowledgement from Gaga at all :selena: 

Alfonso

Oh well :selena:

A reverse BR experience :sis:

I still haven't hear the full leak yet, I don't really know anymore if I should listen to it or wait until gaga releases it (if she ever does :emma:)

Archived