Stefani Tee
politics

2020 New Hampshire Democratic Primary

Featured Posts

Lois Griffin

I wanted an unpredictable primary and I think that’s what I’m gonna get. I see Sanders winning tonight and then Biden bulldozing South Carolina and to have the first three states won by three different candidates is kind of cool. :cryga:

JusKeepBreathin
12 hours ago, Buddy said:

logo.pngpolls.png

live.png

I love this. Please start all the primary threads. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

HorusRa2

My understanding is that we should have some EXIT POLLS in 15 minutes or so. 

JusKeepBreathin

I really think Amy might place 1st or 2nd. Everytime they ask someone coming out of the voting booths live the say Amy. I think Buttigieg will be third. I think Bernie is still 1st or 2nd and will do well. Warren four.

I will also go out on a limb and say Yang will beat Biden. Yang seems to have alot of support there live or his campaign is strategicaly placing his supporters there in front of the cameras. 

Biden if I'm not mistaken has already left to South Carolina. 

Edited by JusKeepBreathin
"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.
  • Like 1

Mister G
1 minute ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I really think Amy might place 1st or 2nd. Everytime they ask someone coming out of the voting booths live the say Amy. I think Buttigieg will be third. I think Bernie is still 1st or 2nd and will do well. Warren four.

I will also go out on a limb and say Yang will beat Biden. 

Biden if I'm not mistaken has already left to South Carolina. 

One of Biden’s Super PACs is alleging that if he’s bumped out of the race it’ll be a doomsday scenario for the Democratic Party.

• LMAO 2

JusKeepBreathin
Just now, Mister G said:

One of Biden’s Super PACs is alleging that if he’s bumped out of the race it’ll be a doomsday scenario for the Democratic Party.

I could care less what a super pac says. I just want their money to beat Trump. Their opinions don't sway me one way or the other. 

Log off.  Go home super pac. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Mister G
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I could care less what a super pac says. I just want their money to beat Trump. Their opinions don't sway me one way or the other. 

Log off.  Go home super pac. 

I literally thought that when I read the article like really? Go home Super PAC you’re drunk and cancelled :ladyhaha:

• Like 2

Morphine Prince

My generation is just.... please get out and vote. It's so important. Don't complain later when boomers continue to make decisions for you. 

Edited by Morphine Prince
  • Like 2

JusKeepBreathin

So far the young vote is less than the young vote in Iowa.:noparty:

Florin
9 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

My generation is just.... please get out and vote. It's so important. Don't complain later when boomers continue to make decisions for you. 

Bad news for Bernie and for democrats. 

Bernie message that he will bring new voters for the democrats doesnt seem to be true in 2020. 

• Like 1

Morphine Prince

Low information voters seem to be rampant in NH. I’m hearing about half decided who to vote for until today. 

It’s laughable that states like Iowa and NH have the media’s attention every 4 years and they still manage to be undecided. 

Big YIKES. 

• Shook 1

OG Gaga Stan
15 minutes ago, Florin said:

Bernie message that he will bring new voters for the democrats doesnt seem to be true in 2020. 

No one on the Democratic side is turning out for the primary because of the #VoteBlueNoMatterWho thing. So many people don't care who the nominee is because they're going to vote for them anyway. 

• Like 2

Gagaloo92
2 minutes ago, OG Gaga Stan said:

No one on the Democratic side is turning out for the primary because of the #VoteBlueNoMatterWho thing. So many people don't care who the nominee is because they're going to vote for them anyway. 

I wouldn't say "no one on the Dem side" but yea the #VoteBlueNoMatterWho thing appears to be depressing the turnout some making people think it doesn't matter.

• Like 3

OG Gaga Stan
Just now, Gagaloo92 said:

I wouldn't say "no one on the Dem side" but yea the #VoteBlueNoMatterWho thing appears to be depressing the turnout some making people think it doesn't matter.

I'd say it also has to do with the fact that everyone has been SO averse to criticizing one another that no real distinctions have been drawn between these candidates, specifically for voters who don't really pay attention to politics (obviously we know how massively different these people are given that we talk about it every single day :rip:). 

• Like 3