Sign in to follow this  
politics

2020 New Hampshire Democratic Primary

Featured Posts

HorusRa2
16 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

When is he joining? Super Tuesday?

Correct Bloomberg doesn't appear on the NV or SC ballots. That's one of the problems with the recent polling in SC. The pollsters keep including Bloomberg on the polls and people are picking him but we don't know what they will do if he doesn't appear on the ballot. 

• Thanks 1

Economy
46 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

CNN reporting like 12 votes as results lmao why 

Cuz this entire primary is messy AF so why not be consistent about it? :enigma:

• LMAO 3

Bae
53 minutes ago, SEANGT said:

because they have nothing else to do.

Let's take you to Chanel cuz' you look like hell.
  • LMAO 3

Lois Griffin

If Amy becomes viable tonight I'm changing this to a stan account :tony:

• YAAAS 2

Economy
16 minutes ago, Bae said:

because they have nothing else to do.

If they covered general News instead of focusing on 1 or 2 topics the entire week they'd have plenty to report on :emma:

When I whatch Canadian News or Portuguese news vs American news I baffles me how little American news channels get thru in an hour. They spend so long disecting the same topic and end up reporting nothing :emma:

If there's a disaster, or a mass shooting, or a political event that's all that's gonna get talked about

Outlets like CNN I don't consider real news. They are more like debate outlets. There's nothing wrong with a debate platform but at least call yourself what you are don't say ur news if u focus on only a few topics and debate it and cover it to no end :enigma:

There's a Program in Portugal called "prós e Contras" (pros and cons) and it's kinda simmilar to CNN although maybe a bit more formal in debate pannel...

They don't call themselves news

• Like 1

Whispering
2 hours ago, SEANGT said:

Because they have the results from three locations. When they get start getting other results, they will report them.

Democrats 2020

Sanders:  24.7

Buttigieg:  21.2

Biden:  14.4

Warren: 14.2

Klobuchar: 13.3

I think Sanders wins by 1 delegate statewide.

Edited by Democrats 2020

ComeToJoe

The only thing I want out of this primary is a sense of completion and results. So we can continue to move forward without doubt of who the winner is or is not. :vegas:

HorusRa2

What I'm watching tonight is whether or not Warren completely collapses and ends up in single digits tonight. With the national polls showing Bernie in the lead, people who like both Bernie/Warren who were maybe thinking Warren was the best choice may decide to vote Bernie tonight so that a progressive wins. 

It could really really damage her campaign if enough people do that tonight. I don't know how she gets out of NH with a campaign that can realistically go on. 

• Like 1

Robo Ga

GO PETE! :bon: 

Bust the rearview and fire up the jets, 'cause it's you and me
  • Like 2

Morphine Prince

Since the 1970's the nominee has gotten first or second place in New Hampshire.

Biden's campaign will be heavily impacted by the media's reporting on this if he does third place or worse.

• Like 2