Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Kesha “High Road” album debuts at #63 UK

BlondeKingOfGGD

Featured Posts

BlondeKingOfGGD

It’s currently #149 on U.K. iTunes so I’m pretty sure this is also going to be her peak.

its her worst position when it comes to albums. Warrior was pervious with #60 peak. Animal #8 and “Rainbow” being the most successful at #4

quick edit for those wondering, ive been a huge Kesha fan forever and it’s so sad to see 💔

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPSTER

It really is one of my favorite albums from her. You can clearly see how passionate she is about it. Unfortunately the GP enjoys mediocrity. :enigma:

BlondeKingOfGGD
Just now, Musicnotthebling said:

It really is one of my favorite albums from her. You can clearly see how passionate she is about it. Unfortunately the GP enjoys mediocrity. :enigma:

Yeah I love Kesha so I’m really sad people aren’t feeling it 😭

guess u could say the album took the low road

angels forever, forever angels

BlondeKingOfGGD
Just now, likeitrough said:

please don't. it's ****ing gross. 

I don’t get the comment? What did they mean 😮

ARTPOPSTER
Just now, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

Yeah I love Kesha so I’m really sad people aren’t feeling it 😭

I love her too. She seems so happy and unbothered by things. I only started getting into her music over the past couple of months, but now I'm hooked. 

likeitrough
Just now, BlondeKingOfGGD said:

I don’t get the comment? What did they mean 😮

Dr Luke just won his defamation lawsuit against Kesha and people now think that means that Kesha lied about her sexual assault/rape. 

BlondeKingOfGGD
Just now, Musicnotthebling said:

I love her too. She seems so happy and unbothered by things. I only started getting into her music over the past couple of months, but now I'm hooked. 

Exactly I’m obsessed!

BlondeKingOfGGD
Just now, likeitrough said:

Dr Luke just won his defamation lawsuit against Kesha and people now think that means that Kesha lied about her sexual assault/rape. 

Oh yeah, of course. I completely forgot about that 

blackstar

I don't like this album at all. I really love Rainbow and I feel like she's trying to maintain her party-chick persona from Animal/Cannibal/Warrior era and also post-Rainbow persona and it's not translating well into her music. There are some really high highs and low lows on the album :ohno:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Archived