opinion

CEREMONY || Lady Gaga Ballads

Animal Claws

Featured Posts

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OpenHeartedMonster

Hello, I'll say my overall comments since I had to be away most of this ceremony:

A good start, then something terrible happened and La Vie En Rose was #17 if I remember right. I was shocked. Then few good ones left after. Those songs (I Don't Know What Love Is for example) I assumed would have rated better but it was okay to me. THEN something also terrifying (not as terrifying as in La Vie En Rose's case but almost) because my babies Dope and I Wanna Be With You left :deadbanana:  Then I basically died when Til It Happens To You was voted out :noparty: My 11... :( Okay... why is Princess Die #10? I'm kind of disappointed that there are so many ASIB songs on top 5  :/  Ooh, cool @KatieJudasGaga4 I appreciate your taste. Ballads over everything :heart: The overall results imo would have been better if those top 4 songs would have been a bit lower so better songs would have been higher :triggered:

You can see I wrote this when I was reading through the pages but yeah. I can't stress this enough, ballads are THE BEST :heart: Before listening to Gaga I didn't even like ballads that much but now they're my favorite!!

My votes:

Spoiler

11 points 1. Til It Happens To You

10 points 2. ARUTW, I Wanna Be With You and La Vie En Rose (tied)

4. Dope

9 points 5. I Don't Know What Love Is, Gypsy, Speechless, Is That Alright?, Shallow (tied)

6. I'll Never Love Again

7. Joanne (Piano Version), Million Reasons (tied)

8. You And I

9. Angel Down

8 points 10. Before I Cry 

11. Posh Life

12. Second Time Around

13. Fooled Me Again

7 points 14. No Way

15. Let Love Down

6 points 16. Princess Die

5 points 17. Brown Eyes

Thank  you @Animal Claws:kara:

KatieJudasGaga4
11 minutes ago, Ronk said:

@Davian @Franch Toast @Ivy @KatieJudasGaga4 @Smother Em Eh

For those who love Hair as a balled, from 3:10 to the end of this is, well, there are no words to describe this moment:

I adore Hair. It's my second favorite song on BTW.

The performance she did at the iHeartRadio Music Festival is one of my favorite Gaga performances of all time. She dedicated it to Jamey Rodemeyer. It's really powerful and emotional. This performance always makes me tear up.

4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

The performance she did at the iHeartRadio Music Festival is one of my favorite Gaga performances of all time. She dedicated it to Jamey Rodemeyer. It's really powerful and emotional. This performance always makes me tear up.

This illustrated something about Gaga.  There are so many incredibly talented artists like Madonna, Taylor, and others, but Gaga serves something more, something inside her as a person that she shares with the world, something that makes her Gaga.  She is her own gift to the world.

I live outside the space time continuum.

Davian
2 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

3. Is That Alright?

Is-That-Alright-by-Lady-Linners-1-2.jpg

Overall Score: 9.408

Highest Score: 11 @Fame Romance @Enzo @TheSlash @rumours @ChrisGaga @Ryusei

Lowest Score: 6 @czarnyptak @evil sheep 

COMMENTS

@Guillermo Tello - It's so emotional it gives me chills everytime. Makes me feel in love and want to get married.

@Enzo - It's more than just alright bitch

Deserved single treatment 

Jackson Pained didn't deserve her

@LGs LM (Wedding singers, Ed Sheeran and Bruno Mars, flopped)

@LVbuttondown- literally tore my heart out the first time I heard it. She sounds like a literal angel and so vulnerable. Bradley should have had this in the movie and not the credits.   

@Sechito- (Beautiful melody, beautiful song)

@Focz - (Actually I would have liked that the song were more long, but 10)

@Hades- MASTERPIECE

@Blown Away- It's good and emotional, one of the strongest on ASIB. But it isn't on the level of the three main ballads though.

@Davian- One of all time favorite Gaga songs. Ugh everything about this track is amazing. Wow

@GaGaAst - I remember listening to a snippet of this song. I was blown away kept on repeating again and again. I love her voice in this. It hits u right at where it needs to. 

@Franch Toast- My favorite love song from ASIB. Wish it would’ve been included in the film instead of the credits.

@ChrisGaga- THE PERFECT BALLAD. Love it soo much, and made me cry a lot of times!! <3

@HeavyCapiLover - still mad that they did not include it in the movie

So happy Is That Alright? is #3:heart: It finally gets the justice it deserves!!

What you want Lady Gaga🥂 What you want with Christina🥂

Davian
30 minutes ago, Ronk said:

@Davian @Franch Toast @Ivy @KatieJudasGaga4 @Smother Em Eh

For those who love Hair as a balled, from 3:10 to the end of this is, well, there are no words to describe this moment:

Oh yes this one is amazing! I saw this live at the BTWB. It was the first Gaga concert I’ve been to and I cried during this song:heart: Brings back good memories.

16 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

This one is one of my favorites too:heart: It’s so heartbreaking but yet so empowering. I used to play this in class every Friday, when the teacher gave us the chance to choose music to listen to while doings arts. Most kids were thrown off by it because it’s a ballad (and we mostly played happy upbeat songs) but yet they repected the performance. They couldn’t help themselves but take a minute to appreciate it.

Davian

Sorry I had to leave at the end, but thank you for hosting! @Animal Claws

I’m actually pretty satisfied with most results:vegas: Expect for the injustice to Joanne:interestinga:

littlepotter
5 hours ago, Animal Claws said:

Photo-Collage-20200112-131554264-2.jpg

RESULTS

WINNER: ALWAYS REMEMBER US THIS WAY - 9.527

14. Dope - 7.875
15. Before I Cry - 7.598
19. Fooled Me Again (Honest Eyes) - 7.209
22. Second Time Around - 7.00

EXCUSE MEEEEEEEEEEE :bradley:

YALL HAVE TRASH TASTE PERIAT

chaeri pls

Lazz Monster
On 2/8/2020 at 2:36 PM, Trillion Reasons said:

Should've leave long ago. 

On 2/8/2020 at 2:37 PM, Jose P said:

:woot:

On 2/8/2020 at 2:39 PM, HeavyCapiLover said:

mercedes jones stay mad hoe GIF

omg i didn't know there were fellow Boring Eyes haters :diane: you guys showed taste :tony:

We're far from the Shallow now

Archived