💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

“Stupid Love” music video still leaks

Petrichor

Featured Posts

Modern Ecstasy2
14 minutes ago, Miracle said:

Lmao people thinking this is for Haus Labs... Several sources confirmed a single for February 20th and she's wearing a freaking heart on her forehead... 

Yes, true. But the lipstick she is wearing is the same as the one she wore on the black carpet at SSN. So it is possible that HL is releasing a Stupid Love collection & they are being released together or something like that.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SharkmanthaC
9 minutes ago, reidorox said:

Where is everyone seeing the stills? Twitter? Another forum??

Twitter. They’re easy to find if you search for them. At least it was a few hours ago. 

she/her/hers

lavenderblondee

I love how I've STILL been delusional about this but it's starting to feel real :selena:

:air: someone pray for me that this isn't just a haus labs picture

vmpiregrn

am i the only one who thinks it’d be kinda fun if the single were paired with some sort of haus labs release or :vegas:

Helxig

As much as my damaged, cynical ass wants to say this is most likely for Haus Labs... the heart on her forehead and mountain/jungle backdrop and what looks like dancers in the background makes this feel very promising :giveup: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
Just now, lvndrblnd said:

am i the only one who thinks it’d be kinda fun if the single were paired with some sort of haus labs release or :vegas:

Sure why not as long as we get a single release and MV she can cross-promo all she wants

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

myluis617

I really am missing out on the leaks this era, posts are getting taken down in an instant! I'm getting used to being patient. Soon It will be out. 

Spoiler

WastefulSkeletalIzuthrush-size_restricte

vmpiregrn
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Sure why not as long as we get a single release and MV she can cross-promo all she wants

i could totally see her doing some sort of cute and campy lipstick+cd+merch bundle in futuristic packaging for this era

FameHookah
9 minutes ago, lvndrblnd said:

She did say that on Nikkies video

WTF is MDNA

Marilyn MonHoe

Omfg! 

I just saw the picture and she looks incredible :giveup:

I’m getting strong ARTPOP vibes:giveup:

EQNo4yGWoAA5Hi8?format=jpg&name=large

retrosexual123

So if the song is out and the video will probably leak in full soon too - why has she not addressed / released?! 

2 minutes ago, retrosexual123 said:

So if the song is out and the video will probably leak in full soon too - why has she not addressed / released?! 

Obviously too busy playing Bayonetta and binging Sailor Moon. 

Archived