💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

GGD Members Awards (Nominations)

Twitter

Featured Posts

Bonkers

I will be unable to accept any awards due to my departure as I will be hosting of refugee children at my castle estate in that place that everybody knows is the most the legit.  

So though I was not nominated, I ask you to kindly refrain from voting for me anyway.   :kiss:  

Congratulations to all the nominees, it's an honor for you to be royalty of the most titanic fan site for Lady Gaga.  :vegas:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, Blue Madonna said:

I would like to thank the judges for picking me, my parents who I love, I love you Houston :pray:

I’m on to you, you must be on to me. :ally:

@Faded @Talenti we got another Bey stan.

KingRedd

Strawberry Blonde (I think?) should've been nominated off the sheer fact that he/she responds in paragraphs to about 4 people at the same time. Dedication lol

May I Read You? 😎

Morphine Prince

OH MY GOD. MEMBER OF THE YEAR??? :giveup: 

I-

The **** I've had to deal with on this site in the last year.... the Bernie haters, the Billie haters, the moderation :giveup: 

giphy.gif

Thank you to all who nominated me :hug: 

LadariousGarage
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I-

The **** I've had to deal with on this site in the last year.... the Bernie haters, the Billie haters, the moderation :giveup: 

giphy.gif

Thank you for all who nominated me :hug: 

ugh legend

Lets do it baby I know the Law

KingRedd
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I-

giphy.gif

Thank you for all who nominated me :hug: 

Will we be receiving a classy meltdown if you lose? lol because I'd be here for it 

May I Read You? 😎

10 minutes ago, Ally Campana said:

Is it okay if I don’t vote certain categories?

Unfortunately, you have to vote for each category. If you’re unsure of who to vote for PM somebody or guess. :ohwell:

9 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

Strawberry Blonde (I think?) should've been nominated off the sheer fact that he/she responds in paragraphs to about 4 people at the same time. Dedication lol

Omg she's so well written but that's definitely her signature. Always super long posts. Legend. 

Morphine Prince
1 minute ago, Economy said:

Omg omg omg omg omg

I got a nomination???????????

excited dance party GIF

3 noms :firega:

malazam

I got nothing? This is rigged. And you wouldn't let me perform what I want to?  I'm not performing then.

Maybe next year you can nominate me and I'll forget about my ideals of defending my artistic journey and perform.

:reductive:

another shot before we kiss the other side

4 minutes ago, Hades said:

@Ferrer Zorola is actually the most active ghost member sad-ing your posts. :giggle: We stan.

Only 2 people submitted them. So I won’t say they got snubbed but the constant SADs, they’re considered blackballed in this award show. :sharon:

2 minutes ago, Economy said:

Omg omg omg omg omg

I got a nomination???????????

excited dance party GIF

Three to be exact. :enigma:

Archived