Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha found guilty of defamation, ordered to pay $370k to Dr. Luke

Spock

Featured Posts

ItsTommyBitch
4 hours ago, Notget said:

I'm critical of the judicial system, but I feel like it's a stretch to say that when most people accused and convicted have been imprisoned for such offenses.

This seems cherry picked to fit a more encapsulating reality while ignoring the background context... 

Literally 0.7% of rape cases result in a conviction, and only 0.6% result in jail time after that conviction.

When you consider that WELL over half (we'll never really know) of rapes are at least even estimated to go unreported this picture looks incredibly, incredibly bleak. 

The odds of a person being accused of rape and then even investigated, let alone prosecuted, convicted, and actually imprisoned for the crime are incredibly low, and this system tends to ultimately penalize people -especially women -for speaking up rather than punish offenders for acting, so I will stick with my statement :shrug: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is no way to know what happened and what didn't. All we know is that their relationship was not the best and this 10 seconds clip from 2011 clearly shows it. 

FlopSlurper
22 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

And ? I'm sorry but being a bad person doesn't make you a rapist or a murderer. It's two different things. 

That fast that Kesha was wearing underwear in studio, the matter ? GaGa did it too, it's meaining she was sexually assalted ? No. 

It does mean that he's more likely to lie.

That's not the only thing I wrote, Gaga herself SAW her wearing nothing but an underwear + Gaga herself saw her being in distress.

Read this and tell me she's lying

FlopSlurper
26 minutes ago, Notget said:

So, we should automatically believe her because she's a woman and makes cute music? Let's just ignore that document which states more information? :icega:

Yeah no there's more to it than "woman and makes cute music"

Didymus

This has nothing to do with whether or not he assaulted her. The facts are what they are and Kesha is indeed 100% guilty on these specific points, like it or not :smh:

This was not a failure of the system. This was a failure on her part. The second she, her team and Geragos started chatting about how they were going to ruin Luke's career to get her out of the contract was the second she lost this trial :toofunny: Anyone who is surprised about that was just being naive.

This one is on her and the people around her who allowed her to sign that terrible contract to begin with. Let it be a lesson for anyone pursuing a music career.

illySpencer
58 minutes ago, FlopSlurper said:

It does mean that he's more likely to lie.

That's not the only thing I wrote, Gaga herself SAW her wearing nothing but an underwear + Gaga herself saw her being in distress.

Read this and tell me she's lying

LOL ! This, prooves me you clearly don't now anything about the situation and thanks God, court is not taking this for a proof, otherwise, our system would be so damaged... 

illySpencer
1 hour ago, FunkYou said:

There is no way to know what happened and what didn't. All we know is that their relationship was not the best and this 10 seconds clip from 2011 clearly shows it. 

Show what exactly, she is standing on her side... This shows anything... God ppl are so desesperate to prooves he raped her with public video ? You are the worst and thank god you are not a lawyer or judge !!!

FlopSlurper
13 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

LOL ! This, prooves me you clearly don't now anything about the situation and thanks God, court is not taking this for a proof, otherwise, our system would be so damaged... 

what I said was taken word for word from Gaga's deposition 💀, there are MANY women talking about how much of a disgusting and abusive person he is and somehow they are all lying, including your fave. Y'all do the most to excuse these abusive men.

This specific case has nothing to do with whether kesha was lying or not about being raped, he purposefully leaked her text messages with Gaga so he could sue for defamation later. He knows what he's doing and he's milking her for all that she's worth. And people like you keep defending him despite 37473838 red flags.

YCHofficial

Kesha also has to pay him over $1.3 million in royalties which is approximately 1/4 of her total net worth.

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Do you honestly think Katy, who had been trying to make it for YEARS, would come out publicly against the most powerful pop producer that arguably made her when she was having a massive global era and was a new artist? okay

So her career and the bling were more important than all of these things and maybe a rape. Okay. 

Tell the truth in time, or shut up. 

March34th

I'm literally nauseous. I hate the justice system with all my being for sh*t like this, where they constantly side with abusers because rape is such a difficult thing to prove in their eyes. Judges seriously act like everyone is out here recording their sexual encounters just in case something happens, no, that doesn't happen, and trauma should be and is enough evidence that a rape or an abuse happened.

I will always love and support Kesha because she inspired me to keep fighting after I was abused. She taught me that I am more than the abuse that happened to me and I hope one day I get to meet her and thank her in person for how she's helped me #FreeKesha

Meruk Holland
6 hours ago, Admin said:

There's a video of her saying she never had an intimate relationship with Dr. Luke: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJO3rqZ3rHY

So either she lied then (under oath), or she is lying now (under oath).

And which time do you think she lied? Because you seem to be heavily implying that she's lying now. That Kesha is lying about being sexually assaulted just to get out of a contract. 

1 minute ago, Meruk Holland said:

And which time do you think she lied? Because you seem to be heavily implying that she's lying now. That Kesha is lying about being sexually assaulted just to get out of a contract. 

I’m not. I don’t know what happened. But I believe that lying under oath should be punishable. Otherwise what’s the point?

March34th
15 hours ago, KingRedd said:

We have to go by the system. I like Kesha but if it came out this way... was she lying? Was it all to kill his character and get out of a contract? Sort of like a desperation? If so that’s not right and I will never support lying about serious issues like that. Shame 

She wasn't f*cking lying. She had suspicions that he raped Katy. She was looking out for others, shame on Dr Luke for being a rapist. Let's stop being divisive and realize this issue lies in his hands. HE'S the one who drugged her and took her to a hotel after a party in 2005, HE's the one who raped her. HE'S the one who nearly destroyed her career. HE'S the one who's put her in almost 2 decades of hell.

Archived