💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kesha found guilty of defamation, ordered to pay $370k to Dr. Luke

Spock

Featured Posts

The summary judgement is out, scroll to page 28 for the verdict here

(the "here" above is what is called a hyperlink people. that means you have to click on it to access the pdf)

She has been found guilty of defamation (including telling Gaga that he raped Katy) and breach of contract, and has been ordered to pay $370k to Dr. Luke for late royalty payements

and the worst part is that the trial hasn't even started yet

who will love me when the night is over

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George

Oh wow that is too much.. I hope she'll have enough money to pay that :/ She did make some serious accusations that didn't end up being true tho.. Conflicted 

Ally Campana

Telling Gaga Luke raped Katy was a mistake on her part (since she got no evidence or anything to back that claim). This is so sad though. Hope she's completely free from him one day.

Does it matter? Damage is done

1 hour ago, Gogo Yubari said:

What does this mean for Kesha's case?

Was she lying?

I think that it means she was lying to get out of her contract according to the law, whether it was true or not.

EDIT: I think it means that whether what she said was true or not, she  is guilty of defamation.

Kindness rules all.

KingRedd

We have to go by the system. I like Kesha but if it came out this way... was she lying? Was it all to kill his character and get out of a contract? Sort of like a desperation? If so that’s not right and I will never support lying about serious issues like that. Shame 

May I Read You? 😎

All of that --pulling up ppls private texts convos, bringing Katy and Gaga to get raked over in deposition -- ALL OF THAT for $370K?!?!?

Vindictive and petty SOB

PURE evil

And shes still not released from her contract, right?

This is disgusting

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

5 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Oh wow that is too much.. I hope she'll have enough money to pay that :/ She did make some serious accusations that didn't end up being true tho.. Conflicted 

We literally don't know the truth. 

All that we know if that the judge decided that Dr Machin was the victim. 

Archived